Chapter 19 - bullets✨

"I scream you scream, we all scream because we're terrified" - Kitchen sink

A.N...... who did you think go shot????? Or did anyone get shot??? Oooooo........
- bbb

*bang* *bang*
My ears ring as Theo shoots someone behind me. He shouts something at me like get up. To be honest I'm still suprised he's here.

"Get up Skye!" Theo shouts again pushing me behind me protectively.
"Are you alright, did he hurt you"
He says shooting someone else in the distance.

"No I'm fine." I say turning around with my back to Theo. "Let's get the fuck out of here please" I say walking forward.

He pulls me back and examines my face. "Did I do that" he says probably gesturing to the large bruise on my face. I knock his hand off my face and pull out of his grasp.
"Let's just go!" I snap not wanting to talk about it anymore. I can't just forgive him. He's lied and hurt me so many times so him being sad isn't going to cover shit.

He looks at me shocked before nodding his head and walking past me. Someone comes around the corner and Theo shoots him without hesitating. I watch a the person slumps to the floor staring me.

Well that was gruesome I walk quicker behind Theo. "

You're pregnant" Theo states in front of me.

"No-o" I whisper looking down. I don't want him to do with me or this baby. He turns round harshly glaring daggers at me.

"Don't lie" he spits looking at me.

Someone comes up behind him and he shoots them without turning around.
"Your a crap liar" he says stepping closer to me I take a step back.

Be brave I take a step closer to him, getting into his personal space.

"So what if I'm lying? Going to beat me? Well?" I say poking his chest.

Maybe a little too brave

His face flashes with hurt for a second but quickly changes with a hard expression. "We're not going to talk about it here." He says grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me" I spit yanking his hand off of md

Idoit mothafu- his phone rings in his pocket as he curses.
"Jacob what" he snaps pulling me down a corridor. He stops suddenly,
"what do you mean he's gone" he says looking at me.

"Fuck" he whispers then continues to pull me down the corridor.

"Just get out okay" he says seriously. He hangs out and puts the phone in his pocket.
"Are you going to tell me what happened" I question.
He takes a quick glance at me,

"Alex has been shot, don't know how bad it is. Jacobs with him" he says walking faster.
"Also we don't know where the man who took you's gone" I pull my wrist out of his hand.

"You mean your brother!" I screech flinging my hands in the air. I shove past him, I grab the gun from my waist band and march down the corridor. " Skye" Theo snaps pulling me back.

"Try not to be a bitch for once and stay with me" he says getting into my space

Bitch.

Did he just call me a bitch. Oh hell nah.

"I'm the bitch! Your the one lying and cheating on people yet I'm the bitch! You know what you are you're a monster bitch!" I shout at him, he puts he's hand over my mouth shushing me.

"Shut. Up." He snaps then starts pulling me down the corridor again untill we get to a door.

He opens the door and gestures for me to wait here. "All clear."
I walk in and Theo's opening a window at the side of the room.

"We have to go through here, there's guards at the all exits and with you with me I might get sidetracked" sidetracked

I huff in annoyed "Fine. Just don't stare at my arse" I say knowing he'll probably do it anyway. I hear him snort as he rolls his eyes. I walk up to the window and look out of it i look down as my vision blurs.
well shit I'm gonna die.
I was never the best with heights.

Suck it up Skye. Can't have Theo saving your arse all the time.

"Don't get lost." I say looking at him cracking my knuckles.
"Watch how the pro's do things" I brag sitting on the window ledge. Okay there's a pipe next to you just don't die.

I grab onto the pipe and swing off the window ledge. "Don't look down" I whisper to my self, holding onto the pipes for dear life.

"Breath just breath. You didn't do nine years of gymnastics to be scared." I encourage myself. I start to slide down the pipe

"eeeee" I screech sliding down the pipe I hate my life.
"Hurry up Skye people are coming." Theo calls from the window.
"Fine" I grumble sliding faster. Where's spiderman when you need him he could just swoop me up in his big strong arms-
*bang!* bang!*

"Skye hurry the fuck up now!" Theo shouts climbing on the window ledge. I slide down the rest of the pipe and get off. Theo slides down a few seconds after. "Pro huh?" He questions looking at me.

"Look-" *bang* why do I keep getting interuped by damn gun shoots "get down!" Theo says covering me. He shoots at the window and pushes me against the wall covering me from the gunshots aimed our way.

Wait I have a gun!!! I didn't take the damn shooting lessons for nothing. I take out the gun from my waist band and aim it the best I could at the window.

*bang* my ears ring but i can still hear that's there's aloud pitch scream followed by some cursing.
" Damn" Theo breaths looking at me impressed.
Wait what the hell are we still doing here!!

"Why are we still here!!!" I shout in Theo's face.

"Mason should be round with the car soon."

Ugh this buttwipe

Heyy hope u enjoyed that chappie.
Plz comment, vote and share
-Bbb