Chapter 8- Different✨

"Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love" - Emma Watson

That quote is for the bitches in my school <3

A.N: this is Skye

"Let me go!!" I yell slamming my fists on Theo's back, after he had knocked that bitch out cold he simply walked up to me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"I'll scream!" I warn hitting his back once more. "I dare you" he snorts slapping my butt making me let out a squeal. Before he notices I take his gun out of his waistband.  That's a stupid place to put it...you could shoot yourself a new asshole.

"Okay then.." I say before I let out a high pitched scream which makes Theo put me down abruptly as he puts his has to his ears. I stop and smile.

"Banchee much?" He groans.

I fold my arms across my chest, hiding the gun.
"Let me see Brooke" I order tapping my foot.
"Or what?" He questions looking me up and down (stopping at my boobs). I smirk and step towards him. Taking out the hidden gun an tapping it on his chest.

"Or I hold you random...I mean ransom" I say correcting myself.
"Look love people far more powerful and..." he stops to look me up and down again "..stronger people have tried killing me..or holding my 'ransom' " he says doing quotion marks.

Suddenly, before I have a chance to even BLINK he snatches the gun out of my hand and pins me too a nearby wall.

I look at him wide eyed

"T-thats not fair"

"But here I am, still alive" he whispers in my ear.

"And creepy" I whisper quietly so he can't hear. He pushes him self off of me and grabs my wrist, continuing down the corridor.

***

"I'm hungry" I whine as we get to maghony door, you could smell the money coming off of it. He ignores me and pulls me into his office closing the door behind him.

"Hm I would like too see Brooke and get some food, unless you want me to get some grumpy.." I trail off.

"Brooke is in the hospital wing" he answers looking at some papers in his hands.

"Well have you got a map of this maze?" I question, which he ignores me again. Ugh.

Guess I have to find her myself.

I barge through his office door and start walking right down the hallway,
"Wrong way!" I hear Theo call out from his office. I groan in frustration but turn around and march in the opposite direction. Sulkly I stomp down a set of stairs only to walk head first into a wall.

Ow my poor nose

But this wasn't an normal wall, it wore clothes? I look up and almost stumble back as I see a Greek God staring back at me.

"Who the hell are you" I breath looking at him dazed.
"Me? More like who the hell are you" he says pointing at me.

"It's okay Jacob, she's with me" a familiar voice says from behind me.

Wow let me take a moment to jump for joy.

The man who I'm guessing is Jacob looks down at me curios.
"Okay T, what do you want me to do with the bitch in the basement?" Theo shrugs and pulls me with him

"We need to talk" Theo says once we're far away from Mr. Hotstuff

Gosh,  'we need too talk' never ends well, it's the way humans say 'we need to break up' but since we aren't going out, I believe he's finally going to kill me.

Well.

"No thanks talk to yourself. I need to find my Brooke she's my responsibility I need to make sure she's okay."

 When Brooke was twelve my mother died, my mum didn't hesitate to foster her, so when my mum died I knew it was my job to protect her, even if we're only a few months apart.

"Okay. But if you're dead how are you supposed to protect her? Just being near me made you a target" he says and I think for a moment then take a few steps back.

"I'm not near you anymore" I state and stares at me blankly before putting his head in his hands.

"Fuck Skye, you're hard work"

I gasp in fake shock

"Why do you care so much? It's not like I mean anything too you?!" I yell frustrated.

He looks at me annoyed,  then frustrated
"Because I'm used to bringing death into world I just want to protect someone for once" my mind goes blank as I try and think of something to say.. anything...

He steps back sighing then points at someone behind me
"Take her to the medical bay now" he orders, I turn around and see a girl my height, black hair, petite figure and wide scared eyes.