Chapter 27 - Princess✨

Hi guys!
Don't be afraid to comment on any mistakes it would be really helpful
Thanks x

-Bbb

"Open your eyes" Theo whispers in my ear.
I take my hands from my face and open my eyes.
I gasp and put my hands to my mouth.
"The baby's room!" I squeal waddling into the middle of the room.

The walls are painted lilac, there was a cot in the corner with 'princess' written in gold on the wall next to it. I turn around a see a baby changing table and a rocking chair.

"Theo" I whisper, I hear footsteps coming closer to me and he wraps his arm around my waist.
"You okay?" He says slightly worried.
"It's perfect" I say hugging him.
"it's not finished yet. I still have to buy more furniture" he replies looking at me.

"I forgot to tell you" he adds kissing my cheek and holding my hand.
"This place had 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms a massive kitchen and a pool out back. Oh and a reception" he finishes smiling at me.

"This is the best present anyone has ever got me." I say breathless.

"Well.." he says touching my stomach, "..This is the best present anyone has given me"

I snort at his cuteness and wrap my arms around his neck.

"This place is safe, for you and the baby" he reassures mostly himself.
I nod my head. He studies me for a moment then brings his lips down onto mine, I pull him closer.

We pull apart breathless and stare at each other.
Theo grins at me. "I've got more good news" he beems at me. I give him a puzzled look.

"Around here nobody knows who you are, so when the baby is born and grown up you can take her to nursery and school" he grins.

"We also managed to delete most of the records relating you to me, and Becky"

Becky?
"Brooke" I correct. However still over joyed with the news. I can take my child to school! She can live a normal life!!
Wait what about Theo?

Theo reads my expression and answers, "I'll be here as much as I can. Jacob is going to be living here as well with hm..."

"Brooke" I remind him

"What about Sam?" I question. He sighs and looks at me seriously.
"She's difficult, her parents gave her to us for money. We can't drop her off at a orphanage cause she knows to much about us and I'm not sure about her staying here"

"I'm fine with her staying here"
"Please" I add kissing his cheek and try and do my best puppy eyes.

"Fine." He mumbles but quickly adds
"If she causes any trouble she's coming straight back" he warns. I giggle and kiss his lips.

"Let's look at around the house more then go back to the gang house, we can move in later this week"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!