[13]No Control

Holy shit 1.4k reads!! You guys have no idea how much it means to me.

This is my first story and it's doing so well. Thank you guys for everything you guys are the best!
This chapter is curtesy of @Mad_as_a_hatter
Check her out
~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what can I get the pretty lady?" The bartender asked as he leaned forward.

"Anything with a ton of alcohol" I yelled, as he probably couldn't hear me because of the music. I get my drink and chug it down. Already feeling the effects of the alcohol, I walk out to the dance floor. I can feel eyes on me. Already knowing who's eyes they were, I added more sway to my hips.  I see Maya and grab her arm, she gladly joins me and we start dancing. 

A couple minutes later someone grabs my waist from behind.  I keep dancing, grinding myself on the man.  I'm about to turn around when the arms disappear. I ignore the feeling of rejection and new arms grasp me. Tingles shoot down my body, immediately telling me who it is. I drop down to the floor and slowly rise up, grinding myself on him. I can feel him on my lower back. I raise my arm, grasping the back of his neck, feeling his hot breath on my skin.  I turn around and come face to face with Caleb.  His arm is on my lower back, slowly skimming down to my ass.

"You're quite the dancer." He breathes out, making me smirk at the effect I have on him.  "I don't like it. Too many guys looking at you like they want to eat you."  I don't know what I'm doing but I stand up higher and reach for his ear.

"Don't you?" I whisper huskily. His grip on my tightens and his eyes get darker.

"Cat you're drunk. You don't know what you're talking about." He's holding himself back.

"I'm a big girl, Caleb." I let out his name and feel him growling. My lips grazing his skin. "I can take care of myself." I start trailing feather kisses down his jaw to his neck. "I know exactly what I'm talking about." I step back and look at him, his eyes are trained on my lips so I softly nibble on my lower lip, purposely driving him insane.

He finally can't hold back anymore, he pulls me close to him and hungirly presses his lips to mine. My rationality has been drowned out by the alcohol, and against my better judgement, I kiss him back with the same amount of longing and lust. I tuck his lower lip between my teeth and nibble softly, then I leave trails of kisses across his jawline and whisper in his ear.

"Hey, what do you say we get out of here, huh?"

"Where exactly did you have in mind?" He whispers back in a husky tone.

"How about in the back of that sexy car you have?" I suggest, biting my lip.

He gives me a smirk and takes my hand, dragging me out of the club. So much for spending time with Maya...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smutty Scenes will now be in the TBWTA Smutty Scenes book on my profile for mature purposes. Basically my scenes are so hot that they're considered mature even though the book itself is not. So if you a horny bitch go check it out XD. 

~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You liked that?" He asks in a cocky tone once he's off me. 

I nod, biting my lip. "I really liked it."

"Maybe some more later." He chuckled and got dressed, I did the same and we walked back to the club. Maya ran up to me, eyeing the both of us.

"Hey guys where you been?" Her eyes narrowed skeptically.

"Oh, you know, around..." Caleb answered with a smirk. I blushed and walked around her to the bar. She followed me.

"Did you guys fuck?!" My blushing gave it away. "Holy shit you did!"

"I know! And it was incredible! I mean I didn't lose my virginity so who cares!"

"You need to stay away from him and you know it! You're the one who told me about your rules, and here you go breaking it. You can't get attached. I mean don't get me wrong I want to hear every detail."

"Okay, oh my god he was huge! And his tongue Jesus Christ he knew what he was doing! When he thru-"
    "Okay okay, maybe I don't want the details." She chuckled. Caleb walked up and put his arm around my waist.

"Hey you wanna dance?" He whispered in my ear.

"Um, Caleb I need to talk to you. Um, what we did was..." I looked to Maya and she nodded encouragingly. "It was a mistake, and we should forget about it." I couldn't look him in the eye, but out of the corner of my eye I saw his face fall.

    "Well maybe you can forget it, but I sure as hell don't plan on it. I won't tell anyone if that's what you want, but I won't forget tonight. Ever." And he walked away. A lone tear shed down my cheek.

"You did the right thing, Cat. You know you can't get any attention. These were your rules remember? I'm ready to get up and leave with you if you need me to."

"Yeah I know but I can't make you get up and leave your whole life behind for me." I looked down, hiding behind my curtain of hair.

"I don't care you're like my sister, I'm not leaving you. Now get your ass up and let's get wasted!!"

======================================================

HE NEVER SAW HER BACK. HE WAS ON TOP THE WHOLE TIME, FACING HER. PLEASE IT WAS MY FIRST BOOK THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES AND I DONT FEEL LIKE REWRITING AND FIXING IT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE SOOOOOOO MANY