[6]Underground

Thanks you guys for all the support!!

Love you guys!! <3

O---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

I get home and jump in the shower. I dye my hair a temporary blonde and step out of the shower. I found a hair product that cleans out the hair dye in the shower back to my original color. I do my make up quickly and put on black tights and combat boots with a red tank top. I put on my hoodie and hop on my mv agusta f4cc and head to Sully's Ally. At a stop light I hear a car roaring and look to see a Porsche filled with guys.

"Hey baby how about we pull over and I show you a good time." He winks and his friends start to whistle and laugh. I notice Caleb is one of them, only he isn't laughing. He only has a smile on his face.

"Sure!" I say with a girly voice. The guys all look at me in shock and I smirk. "Only if you can catch me first." The light turns green and I speed out. The guys snap out of it and speed after me. They end up right behind me. I see them try to turn and go around me so I snap in front of them. I do this a couple times down the insanely long road and decide I should probably finish so I let them catch up to my side before slowly leaning in towards them.

They lean towards the side, trying to avoid me, but don't see the light post. They're car crashes into it and makes a big dent in the hood of the Porsche. I hear them cursing and I laugh as I stop the bike a little farther from them.

"Woops... Guess you shouldn't have pushed your luck. Better luck next time!" I wink at their reddening faces as I drive away. I can still hear them cursing in the background as I turn into the dark ally.

I park my bike in the corner. Everyone knows not to mess with it, because if they do they mess with me. I take off my helmet and walk up to Ray, my manager and bartender of Sully's Ally. In case you haven't noticed, Sully's Ally is a fighting ring.

"Well it's about time you get here! You're up next!"

"Calm down I just had a little thing to take care of. Let me get a beer before I go up, yeah?"

"FUCK no! I'm betting on you and if you're too drunk to kick the man's ass then I'm gonna lose a lot of money! Now wait here, I'm gonna announce ya." I sit on the stool at the bar and wait for my announcement. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! Welcome to Sully's Ally!! Up next is...none other... than...BLACK WIDOW!!!" I make my way up to the ring and wait for my opponent. "Going up against Black Widow is a new comer! Weighing... I don't even know the guy's huge! Is HERCULES!" A man bigger than a door walks up to the ring. He looked about 7ft tall, muscles bulging and skin pulsating against his veins. He's big, but he'll be slow. "PLACE YOUR BETS!"

"Are you kidding me!? I'm going up against this pip squeak!? Can't I get a real challenge?!?" The man known as Hercules screams at Ray, and the whole crowd goes silent. Ray eyes him without a word. Then looks to the crowd with a finger to his lips, telling them to be quiet and not tell him anything. He then turns to the newbie and gives him one of those deviously charming smiles.

"If you think you can win so easily than why complain? More money for you right?"

Hercules thinks for a while before smirking and nodding. Ray looks to me and nods his head. I take off my hoodie so I my body is exposed. My scars are on display, every cut and wound I've received, shown on my shoulders and elbows, on my back and hands, but I know what really takes him by surprise is my eyes. My golden eyes hold a cold, emotionless stare, like I'm dead inside. People usually don't expect such a short little girl to have such emotionlessly cold eyes.

"Ready?" We both nod. "GO!"

I immediately take up a defensive stance. Observing him as he goes to circle me. The smug stance and smirk on his face showing how obliviously confident he is. I watch over him, searching for a weakness. He walks lighter on his left foot, showing a passed injury to the leg or hip. He's unfocused, looking around the crowd as if basking in his glory.

I wait for him to look at the crowd. When he does I pounced with a punch to the stomach, he doubled over and held on to the pain. I didn't give him time to react before I grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face on my knee.

Crack!

The sound echoed through the bar, silencing the room as he falls to the floor. I stepped back to give him time to recover. Can't end the show too early, can I?

"You fucking bitch!" He spits while blood trails from his broken nose. He gets up from the floor and looks at me with rage. He charges and throws a right punch in. I saw it coming and dodge the attack, leaning to the left and grabbing his arm, pulling it back so he stumbles forward. I kick him the back of his left knee, sending him crashing back down to the floor.

He recovers faster than last time and goes in for another hit. I dodge too late and it hits me in the cheek. That's gonna leave a mark, damnit. I stagger back but quickly go back to my stance. He throws a left punch, then right, then left again. I dodge his attacks and hear his breathing speeding up, his swings becoming more drastic.

My stoic face gives nothing off as I dodge one more punch before I punch him in the jaw, effectively breaking it, then punching his left rib and sweeping his feet from under him. He groaned in pain as he hit the floor. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I let out a quick laugh at my own joke. I'm hilarious.

Before he can get up I quickly straddle him, taking advantage of his drowsiness from the pain to hit him with punch after punch. Bruises start appearing on his face, blood is shooting from my raw knuckles. He's probably unconscious but I can't stop, not until I hear the buzz. So I keep punching, and punching him.

Buuuuzzzzzz!!!

I hear the bell ring and slowly stand up. My breath ragged as I calm down. "And the winner is... OUR VERY OWN! UNDEFEATED CHAMPION! BLACK WIDOW!!!!" The crowd erupts into cheers and I can't help the small smile that grows on my lips. I scan the crowd, looking at the audience.

Suddenly my breathing hitches as I recognize a pair of green eyes.