[24] Already?

Awesome Book cover by nyansmash!!!!

Will it replace the original? Up to you guys!

This chapter was written by a dear friend of mine who is super awesome at writing these kind of chapters...

If you know what I mean ;)

Anyways! Hope you enjoy the story!! 

Love you guys!!!!

~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smutty Scenes will now be in the TBWTA Smutty Scenes book on my profile for mature purposes. Basically my scenes are so hot that they're considered mature even though the book itself is not. So if you a horny bitch go check it out XD.

~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we walked through the door we were on each other. After the most mindblowing sex of my life, Caleb kissed me one more time, slow and loving, as he rolled off me, pulling me into his chest and nuzzling his nose into my neck. 

"Fuck, I forgot a condom." He grunted.

"I'm on the pill, it's fine." I whispered against his chest.

We laid there in silence, breathing quietly as we let our heart rates slow down. Our legs were tangled together and his arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me to his bare chest. My face was pushed into the crook of his neck as I trailed my fingers down his abs. I felt his breath hitch.

"Unless you want a repeat right now, I suggest you stop that." I smirked as I weighed my options before retracting my finger and kissing his jaw lightly. "Cat?" I hummed in response, letting my eyes flutter. "What did you mean when you said it wasn't a mistake the first time?" I sighed and pulled back to look at him.

"I'm going to tell you something about my past and I want you to control yourself." He nodded grimly. "I lied when I said I've been running for 4 years. I left Kayla with a friend of mine while I went to go fighting so I knew she'd be safe. One night Serpent fang found me and kidnapped me." His grip tightened. "Caleb they used me."

"For what." His voice evident of his anger. I placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm him.

"Everything. I was their toy. There was one man, Toby, I think he felt pity on me, he helped me escape. I heard they killed him but I was never sure. The reason I told you it was a mistake was because I knew they'd hurt anyone on my side. I loved it. Being with you. That night was fantastic and it hurt me to say what I did. But I couldn't let them take you too. Maya knows everything but she stays with me. I've tried making her stay away but she comes back everytime. Once she blackmailed me saying that if I didn't accept her friendship she'd go to the police. That's how we became friends. But Trevor, the leader, he never stopped looking for me." My voice had turned into a whisper by the end.

Caleb's jaw was clenched hard and his eyes held so much anger and fury. I cupped his face and leaned my forehead on his. "I'm okay now Caleb. I have you, and the gang and Maya. I trust you with my life. Please don't do anything stupid or that you know will upset me. I just want to lay low, okay?" His gaze was so intent I blushed slightly. He lifted one hand and brushed a hair out of my eyes.

"I promise I won't do anything, but if I ever see him I will not hesitate to shoot him. I'll kill him for what he did to you. You are so strong and beautiful. Every scar on your body makes you stronger. I won't ever let him touch you again." A smile made it's way to my lips as I connected them to Caleb's. He responded immediately. I pulled back laughing. "What?" He asked with a smile.

"You just asked me to be your girlfriend a few hours ago and we've already had sex and you're already willing to die for me. Which I don't condone at all, by the way." He laughed before smiling down at me.

"I always knew how I felt about you, Cat. It just took me a while to realize that what I felt was lo-" He stopped himself mid sentence and I watched him gape like a fish.

"Felt was...?" I asked curiously. He smiled once more before leaning down and kissing my lips so softly and intensely.

"I care so, so much for you Cat." I smiled and kissed him once more, leading to round two.