[12] Clubbing

OMG guys you have no idea. Thank you so much for all your support! It means so much to me you don't even understand. More than 600 reads! That's absolutely incredible. Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting you guys are incredible! <3

~Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So turned out I had detention yesterday and now I have detention every day for the week. After lunch we all headed in our own directions, Caleb following me since we had literally every class together. God hates me.

After school I walked to detention. Ms Jakens was seated behind her desk, probably grading papers. I took a seat in the back, keeping my head down as I rested my head and took a nap. An hour later we were released and I walked out to my car to find Caleb, Mason, Alex, Jackson, Blake, and Maya all waiting in the parking lot for me.

"Okay so I get why you're here," I gestured to Maya. "and I get why you're here, since you stalk me and all." I gestured to Caleb. "By why are the four of you still here?" I gestured to Mason, Alex, Jackson, and Blake.

"We do everything together, so if Caleb stays, we stay." Mason said.

"And plus I felt like staying with this really hot chick I met today." Alex said as he slung an arm around Maya. She grimaced and pushed his arm off her, but you could see a smile hinting at her lips.

"Whatever, it was a waste of time anyways I have to go home, I'm grounded remember?" I asked Caleb and he nodded. Maya looked at me quizzically, and I gave her an expression that said "later".

"Can't you say you had to stay after school even longer for like, a school project or something?" Damn, they're persistent. I had nothing to object to that. I found myself agreeing and they went to the mall while I went to pick up Kayla.

She jogged over to the truck with a smile on her face. "You look awfully cheerful today." I commented.

"I made a new friend today. He's 8." She said, a large smile on her face.

"If he hurts you, put him in his place." I told her pulling up to the house.

"Obviously." She giggled.

"I'm going out with some friends so don't touch the stove, we have leftover pizza in the fridge, and be in bed by 9." She nodded and kissed my cheek before waving goodbye and running inside.

When I met Maya at the mall, the guys went to get food while Maya and I went shopping. "So what's this about being grounded?"

"Oh, Caleb caught me talking to Ray and I had to act like he was my dad, he even started yelling and saying I had to go home. I swear Ray is the best manager ever." I say laughing.

"Oh okay. So you want to go clubbing tonight? We haven't gone in forever."

"Yeah sure."

"So we're going clubbing tonight?" I turned and found Caleb leaning against the wall.

"How long have you been standing there?" I questioned. Did he hear about the manager thing?

"Enough to know that you're sneaking out to go clubbing, which we are now a part of." I let out a breath of relief and then realized that we're going clubbing with them. I groaned but I couldn't stop them so I just nodded. "Great, pick you up at 8." He winked and turned to leave.

We finish shopping and head to Maya's house to get ready for the club. I shower and do a smokey eye makeup, while wearing a skin tight black dress showing off my curves and exposing my back then put on my black ankle cut off high heel boots. I curl my hair and pin it to one side, it looks different, a good different. I don't know why but I feel like I should try harder to look good today. Maya is wearing a skin tight blue dress that shows off her curves but covers her chest and back with long sleeves with holes over the shoulders.

We hear the bell ring and Maya tells me to make an entrance so she heads down to open the door.

"Hey Caleb, she's just finishing getting ready. Hey Alex." I hear her gush at Alex's name and roll my eyes. That girl is so whipped already. I wait 2 minutes before I start to make my way downstairs. I turn into the living room and my eyes immediately meet Caleb's. I do a once over on him and notice he's wearing dark jeans and a button up shirt with the top 2 buttons open. His hair had a quif and it I couldn't look away as my eyes met Caleb's again. His look of admiration and shock turned to flirty and cocky.

"You look beautiful." He said walking up to me and taking my hand, leaving a kiss on my hand. I blushed. I fucking blushed. I tore my hand out of his and huffed.

"Come on, I need a drink." I walk out to the car and see a damn black 458 ferrari italia sitting in the driveway. I stop and gawk at it. Caleb sees my reaction and smirks. "Is that a black 458 ferrari italia?" I asked, and he widens his eyes.

"You know cars?" He asked bewildered.

"Duh, how could I not know. I mean look at this beauty. Is she yours?" He nodds. "Damn." I whisper as I run my hand over the top of the masterpiece. "Can I drive?"

"Do you even know how?" He asked as he passes me the keys. We all get in.

"Shit she's driving?" Maya asked with wide eyes.

"Is she that bad?" Caleb asked with concern for his car.

"NO! She's that good! We'll get there in like 5 minutes! She doesn't listen to speed limits! But she swerves so well that the camera's don't even catch her."

"Cat get out of the car." Caleb ordered. I locked the doors and windows.

"Nope." I smirk, wink and floor it, making the car jerk forward with the guys gripping the car handles as Maya screams and laughs.

I sped up the street and saw the light turn yellow, so I pushed even farther, reaching up to 100mph. At the last minute I passed the light and turned into the road with the club, swerving and passing cars. I see an open spot with a car backing into it. I turn and make a 180 spin, parking the car perfectly right in front of the club. I get out of the car and walk up the sidewalk. All eyes are on me as they realize I'm the one who made that awesome parking job. They step out of the car, Alex practically hanging onto Maya as she laughs. Caleb just stares at me.

"That was awesome!" yelled Maya. "I haven't been in the same car as you in forever!"

"Where did you learn to drive like that?" Caleb asked. Shock written all over his face.

"Oh you know, here and there." I respond and grab Maya's hand and we see the bouncer at the front of the line. He recognized me, since he is one of the only people who know my identity. What can I say? Being the one and only Black Widow comes in handy sometimes. He nods and I nod back as he lets us in. We walk in and Caleb puts his arm around my waist, pulling me to the side.

"How did you get in? There was a massive line." He speaks next to my ear because of the loud, banging music. I feel his breath on my neck as he speaks, and I suppress a shiver.

"Um... I've been here... before... yeah." I start walking and he pulls me back towards his chest.

"You really do look beautiful tonight, Cat. I might have to stay by your side and make sure no other guys hit on you." He winks and I blush as I lean up.

"Maybe I want other guys to hit on me." I whisper and pull back, walking towards the bar. "LET'S GET DRUNK BITCHES!" I scream and allow the night to commence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I fixed it! I picked up Kayla!