Chapter 1

Hey guys!! So this is one of my new books. I'm so excited about it!!! Anyway as the pic is so cut oml.💕

Ok bye enjoy this Story!💋

Annie's POV:

    "Annie! Get up there's someone here for you!" Ms. Richards yelled hitting my back. I jolted upward with a huge pain in my back from her.

This woman was the worst person on earth, she didn't know how to treat children. Even though she ran a orphanage full of children.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Why would someone be here for me, I was 17 no one wanted to adopt me. I was to old, and probably to stubborn.

"What I mean is get your stuff and be downstairs in less then 5 someone's her to adopt you." Ms. Richards snarled at me.

Someone actually was here? Someone wanted to adopt me? I highly doubt that, this is probably just a lie. And she just wants me downstairs or she's kicking me out.

I slowly got up off the make shift bed and grabbed my bag. It was the only bag I had, it was the one they left me here with.

I opened it Stuffing all the things I had inside, which wasn't much. Just some clothes, my toothbrush and stuff.

"Your forgetting something Annie. Get it now, or else." A voice said in my head. The voice I had been hearing for over 10 years since I was little. It would taunt me when I felt bad about myself.

Which was very often.

I walked over to my bed, and lifted up the pillow.

There were 2 blades laying there. The blades I would use when I felt bad about myself. I didn't enjoy using them, but I made myself. I always felt worse after but I kept doing it. I grabbed them quickly and shoved them in my bag.

That was all, I was finally getting to leave. Or was I.

I walked out of my room, which did I mention I share with 10 other girls. It was a freaking nightmare.

Once I exited I quickly walked down the stairs and to Ms. Richards office. The whole house was dark and gross but her office was the worst of the worst. Everything was brown and green. This lady and bad taste.

I stepped in and saw one boy waiting there. He was tall with blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. He also had a lip ring which made my shiver. My dad had one when I was younger.

"Luke this is Annie." Ms. Richards said pointing to me. I didn't know what to do. I was expecting a mom and a dad. Not some boy who looked only a few years older then me.

"Hi Annie! I'm Luke your new dad." He said looking at me. My new dad, God hat sounded weird from him.

Well that was one way to say it. "Uh, hi Luke." I said back smiling. I felt awkward talking to him.

"Well Luke her are the papers but there are a few things about Annie that you probably should know. Annie if you can't tell doesn't eat much, but try to make her eat as much as possible." Ms. Richard said. My eyes widened that bitch did not just say that no way. I will literally bring her to the grave and kick the fuck out of her if she says another word.

But while I was thinking in my head, She said something else to Luke that made him give a worried look toward me. Oh my god she just told him about my past, I swear.

"Well you two can go now have a good day." Ms. Richard said. Motioning us out the door.

We walked out the large door and I saw his car. It was big and black with four doors. And it was shiny as heck. I screamed a little.

"What?" Luke said laughing.

"Your car, it's just so nice." I said looking up at him. He was smiling.

"Well if you like the car you'll love the house Annie." He said climbing into the drivers seat. 

So far my new start to a new life was Turing out really well.

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVD YOU GUYS!!!🎉💸😉

Anyways this chapter I was kinda iffy about but I prob will go back and edit later. But I hope you liked it!!

Comment and vote. Don't be a ghost!❤️

🚨🚨I'll update soon prob actually today cause I have nothing to do. But remember to comment and tell me to update if u forget!!!🚨🚨

Love you guys- gigi💋