Chapter 35

*I'm low key so proud of myself for updating again whoop whoop!!!

Luke:

This is it, I'm going to tell her. She has to know.

I got to her room and completely freaked out. What, how am I going to tell her. Jut flat out say', "Annie listen you have leukemia." Or go on for little while to give her an idea of what's happening.

This is awful, of all the people in my life it happened to my daughter. My precious innocent, loving daughter. The girl I loved most.

I took a deep breath and raise up my arm to knock on the door.

*knock *knock

I head footsteps coming toward the door and then the lock unclicking.

The door swung open and there she was, my daughter who had leukemia.

"Oh hey, I thought you were out practicing for the show?" Annie questioned.

"Um, no, well yes I was but I came back because there's something I want to talk about with you." I said stuttering at the beginning. I'm pretty sure she could tell I was nervous as hell.

I looked at her face and it was as pale and white as the walls in the hotel. What the hell. Is this affects of the sickness.

"Uh um, ok I, uh come in." She said, acting very unusual.

What was up with her.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

She was sitting on her bed so I decided I would sit by her, and I made my way over preparing myself for what I was about to tell her.

"Annie, listen, about 2 weeks ago I had a test done on your blood just to make sure everything was ok." I said getting really clammy.

She nodded her and kept listening.

"Something came up, and it wasn't small." I said not wanting to tell her what it was.

"What was it, Luke just tell me." She said.

"Annie you have Leukemia," I took a breath and tears were forming in my eyes, "I'm so sorry baby."

I pulled into my chest and kissed her head over and over. This can't be happening.

She pulled away, "what, no, no, this isn't happening." Tears started running down her face and she looked like a mess.

"Annie I'm so sorry, I've already set an appointment to talk about treatment we can do. To help you fight this. Cause you know what Annie, you gonna fight this like a bitch, it's not gonna beat you. Your going to win." I said smiling with tears running down my face.

She looked at me, "Luke I don't want to die."

And when she said that my heart shattered, she could die. And she's scared.

I can't loose her.

----------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy longer then the last one, pretty damn proud.

So anyways how was you guys day mine was hella hectic,

I took a test and quiz, and I had a bio lab which I, pretty sure I bombed.

But it's fine cause now I'm home and in my bed having a great time

Whoop

Anyways vote and comment!!!! I really want you guys to comment and vote more because I would feel so happy that people like my book and it will make me keep writing!!!!!

Love y'all

G💕