Chapter 24

OK SO IM BACK AFTER I LONG LONG LONGTINE SORRY AND HOLY SHIT NIALL AND LOUIS ARE THE CUTEST❤️

CHAPTER 24~~~~

Annie's POV:

The first thing I saw was a sign.

"Sounds Live Feels Live Tour".

What the fuck.

Are they going on tour? Why didn't they tell me?

I truly didn't think they were that big, I don't really keep up with there band.

"Hey boys! So what do you think of the tour name?" A man said sitting at the head of the table.

I looked at Luke and he gave me a 'I'm sorry' look.

"I think it looks pretty sick." Ashton said looking at me.

Luke put his hand on my back, "Dan this is my daughter, Annie. I wanted her to be here for this stuff today." Luke said.

The man I guess named Dan waved at me, "nice to meet you Annie." He said smiling.

"Nice to meet you to." I said half smiling back.

The boys sat down and there was one seat left. It was next to Ashton so I walked around and sat by him.

When I got settled he put his hand on my thigh. Whoa whoa whoa.

"Ok boys so the tour dates are set to start next week. And you'll be taking the tour bus for US part of the tour." Dan said handing out papers.

All the boys nodded.

"Ash am I going with you guys" I whispered.

He turned to me, "of course why wouldn't you." He said smiling.

He turned his attention back to Dan and I zoned out the rest of the meeting pretty much thinking about this tour.

I was going to be going with them, I don't even know how long it is.

What about blake, i was going to be leaving him. Pretty much my only friend.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when all the boys were starting to stand up.

"Thanks Dan, so we'll see you again next week for the tour." Luke said giving him a pat on the back.

I waved bye to him and followed the boys out the door.

When we got to the car I let it all out.

"Are you guys crazy! Your just gonna go without telling me for this long, you knew since a few months ago! And now you tell me when it starts next week! What the fuck!" I scream at them all. 

They just stared at me with blank faces. "Well are you gonna say anything!" I yelled again.

Ashton laughed a little, "well we just thought not telling you earlier would make you worry longer and we didn't want that. Sooooo we told you now sorry." He said quickly.

I was speechless, this was huge and I know I should be happy for them but I can't.

I'm going to be going all around Europe with them, and I won't see any of my friends. Well really my only friend blake.

I kept my head down for the rest of the ride home.

When we got back i didnt say any thing to them. I just got out of the car and went to my room.

This was awful but amazing at the same Time.

They were getting what they finally wanted a huge tour, and I was being the bitch about it all.

I heard my door click and turned my head to the opposite side of the room. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I needed to think about this.

I felt a hand rest on my back and start making circles.

"An-", Ashton said but I stopped him.

"No, I don't want to talk about any of this. I'm sorry and I know I should be happy for you guys and I am in a way. But my life is literally being thrown away for a year. And what if the fans trample me again!" I half yelled at him.

I wiped a tear that escaped my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think this would affect you that much. But you know it might be better then you think, ill be there. And you might meet  some really cool people to be friends with. Annie trust me its not as bad as you think. And I cant bare to have you not go with us, Ill miss you to much." Ashton said kissing the top of my head and pulljng me into a hug.

I nuzzeled my head into his chest and took deep breaths.

He was right this might not be that bad. And I didnt want to let the boys down.

I was going to do this.

"Ok ash, I'll go with you guys. But only cause you'll be there and we can get ice cream 24/7." I sais giggling.

His eyes got huge and then he hug me so tight.

"IM SO GLAD! I LOVÉ YOU." He screamed.

Wait hold on, he loves me. As a friendly caring way or what.

Oh well at least he's happy.

Who knows what im in for and who im going to meet.

HEY SO IM ACTUALKT BACK AND IM SORTY THAT THIS WAS SHORTER  THEN NORMAL.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH FOR 3K READS LIKE OMG IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU GUYS❤️ I LOVÉ YOU ALL💖💖💖💖

THANK YOU AND VOTE AND COMMENT- g❤️