Chapter 6

{OML I love them so much}
Shoutout to caticorns223  for reading all my chapters and voting on them!❤️

Annie's POV:

I lifted myself upward, noticing that I wasn't outside anymore. I probably fell asleep on Luke when we were talking outside. Then he took me upstairs into my room.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 2:00am. None of the boys were going to be awake. So I just decided to turn the tv on.

Right when I turned it on, the channel was on ABC family. It was pretty little liars. I had never heard of it before. Probably cause I've been stuck under a rock for the past 8 years or so.

I had been watching it for 5 minutes and someone already had gone missing. I was starting to like this show. I kept watching it for probably an hour.

Then I heard a crash downstairs. I turned the TV of immediately. And slowly got out of my bed. I was used to hearing crashes from my old house, when my dad would come home from a party or the bar. Drunk and angry.

I opened my door and peeked down the stairs. I could see light, coming from the kitchen. One of the boys was probably up getting something.

I headed back into my room. Getting back I my bed. I decided that I would just try to go to sleep and not turn the TV on.

But then I heard a knock, on my door. Did whoever was down stairs hear me or what.

I got out of my bed for the second time, and made my way to the door. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

There was Ashton just standing in front of my door. Tears going down his cheeks. But his eyes were closed.

"Ashton, are you okay?" I asked opening the door wider.

He didn't respond. "Ashton." I said again.
I touched his arm to see if he would open his eyes. But he didn't, he pushed me to the floor. It was a hard and rough push.

I scooted back, and he walked away from my door. Ashton just pushed me, he practically hit me. Because his pushes are impactful.

Tears started to brim my eyes, and they started going down my cheeks fast. This felt like my past was coming back up. And happening again in my life.

I didn't know what to do, everyone else was asleep they wouldn't have heard me fall. But I was wrong.

I heard loud jogging steps coming down towards me door. Then they stopped right at my door. I didn't look to see who it was. What if it was Ashton again.

"Luke?" I sobbed out. Just hoping that it was Luke standing at my door.

"Annie. What's wrong baby? What happened, did you have a nightmare." Luke said walking over to me, sitting down and lifting my chin up.

I didn't want to tell him, knowing what he might do to Ashton. Even though Ashton probably didn't know what he did.

I just kept crying, pain in my back. Trying to ignore it, so Luke wouldn't suspect anything.

"Annie talk to me." Luke said grabbing my hands, rubbing his thumb and up and down on my palms.

I let out a shriek when I saw Ashton back in my door way. But this time he was awake and he didn't know what he did.

I scooted back, until I ran into my bed. Screaming in pain because of my back hitting the bed. Tears just kept coming. This was a mess.

"Annie! What's wrong?" Ashton said coming towards me. I put my hand in front of my face and put my head down.

"Get away, don't touch me." I said to Ashton. Just waiting for him to hit me like my dad did.

"Annie what did Ashton do to you?" Luke asked giving Ashton a glare. Luke scooted toward me looking me in the eye.

"I heard a sound downstairs, and so I got up and saw the kitchen light on. And I just someone was getting water or something. So I went back to my room, then I heard on a knock on my door. I opened he door and Ashton was standing there with tears going down his face and his eyes were closed. I touched his arm and he pushed me hard to the floor and I fell on my back. It just felt like my past was coming back to life." I said sobbing, falling into Luke.

"Annie.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hu-" Ashton said but got cut off by Luke.

"Ashton  I think she just needs time." Luke said rubbing my back.

I needed more than time, I needed trust. I needed to trust that Ashton really didn't mean to do this to me. But my mind was stuck in my past.
*  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Luke's POV;

I brought Annie into my room and set her on the bed. She fell asleep while I was talking to Ashton.

We all knew about Ashton's sleep walking but we never knew he could actually harm someone. But I didn't want to bother him now. He was probably in a mood.

I pulled the blanket up and got out of the bed it was 3:30am I've been laying awake for an hour.
This was going to be a long night.

I grabbed my phone and got back in bed. Looking up, 'Health needs for a 15 year old girl'. Many sites came up one that said, girls that age should eat normally and I read what weights averaged.

All of these things, Annie was under weight and she barely ate. I can't eve remember the last time she did eat. Has she gone 2 days without eating.

I just wanted my Annie to be healthy. I didn't want to have to worry about here going into a coma, or her health becoming a problem.

I wanted her to be happy with herself.

Looking over at her she was so beautiful, and I just wished she would see that.

THANK YOUR FOR READing!!!!!💕
I hope you liked this chapter.... It took me forever to write and kept accidentally publishing it.

Anyways me school starts in 3 days and I'm just literally suffering. I don't want to go back. But that means that I probably won't update every single day like I have been.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!-gigi💋