Chapter 25

Ok I'm so sorry I haven't updated a lot I've been busy traveling and I'm traveling right now so I might update.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE-------

Annies POV:

Me and the boys are leaving for the first part of the tour in about 20 minutes and I have never been so unprepared for something.

I'm so excited because we're going to Europe for the first part and I've never been so that'll be really exciting, but im leaving everything behind.

But Ash has Been trying to talk me off The cliff of all the terrible things that could happen to me.

So here I am standing outside of my house getting ready to get in The car to go to The airport and to Europe.

Blake was supposed to come by and say his final goodbye but I guess hes still sleeping.

"Okay everyone, its Time to go!" Luke yelled walking toward the car.

I started following him when my phone buzzed.

Blake: hey I'm so sorry I didn't come and say goodbye but my car broke and I had to go take it to The shop:( hope you have a great time in Europe and text me and call me if you need anything or someone to talk to. Love you have an AMAZING TIME!!:))

Awwww, he's so sweet.

Me: thats ok hope your car gets worked out, and I will have a great time don't worry. And I'll call you when I get there just to show you I'm fine. Love you:)

Me and blakes relationship is kinda like we're dating but we're just really close friends that care for another.

I mean I would date him but he's my best friend and sometimes that doesn't work out.

"Annie! Get in The car!" Luke yelled at me.

I looked up and ran over climbing in while Luke started driving off.

It took about 10 minutes to get to The airport, and The whole Time Michael sang one direction songs.

When we pulled up there were a few fans waiting outside and paparazzi flashing there cameras.

I grabbed my bag, took a deep breath and stepped out of The car. Trying to get inside as fast as I could.

Ashton was in front of me and The rest of the boys were behind me. They all still thought I would get trampeled.

Once we got inside we checked our bags in and kept walking till we got to a door that lead to outside.

I walked out and outside were 2 golf carts.

I went with Ashton and Luke and Michael and Calum went on the other.

The driver speed off and I could see a smaller plane in the distance, did they have a private jet?

Cause if they do in gonna freak. I've never been on one nor have I seen one in person.

When the golf cart was next to the jet it stopped.