Chapter 12

HEYS GUYS IM SO HSPOY CSUSE YALL R READING MY CHAPTERS LIKE AVTUSLLY AND PEOPLE R VOTING AND I GOT SOME COMMENTS SO KEEP IT GOJNG!!! OMG ILY GUYS💖💖💖💖

Annie's POV:

I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Yes?" I yelled from my bathroom.

"Can I come in?" One of the boys said from the other side of the door. I couldn't tell who it was.

"Sure." I said looking back into the mirror finishing my curls.

I heard the door click and open, but quickly shut again.

"I'm in the bathroom." I said. I could tell whoever it was didn't know where I was.

I heard feet shuffle into the bathroom and in walked ashton.

"Hey ash." I said putting down my curling iron.

"Hey, so I was wondering.." He Said but stopped.

I looked him straight in the eyes, "you were wondering what?" I said.

He came closer to me looking into my eyes. He looked scared but also worried.

And I had no idea why.

"Do you still hurt yourself? You know after we talked and stuff." Ashton said.

The answer was yes, I still did. But I didn't want to tell him that. I didn't want to Make him sad.

I kept my head up so he wouldn't get any ideas of what I was still doing.

"No, I've stopped." I said with s straight tone.

His eyes widened and a huge smile appears on his face.

"Really! Annie that's great, I'm so happy for you!" He said taking me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"You know even though I'm not your dad, I'm still here for you and I will be here to help you at anytime. Just tell me if you need anything ok Annie." He said still hugging me.

"Ya, thanks ash." I said.

I just felt even worse lying to him like that. He was so happy when I told him I stopped when I actually didn't. I was setting him up for the worst.

"I love you Annie." He said pulling away looking me in the eyes.

That was the first time he's ever said that to me. That he loved me.

"I love you to ash." I said back smiling.

"Well kiddo, get downstairs so we can eat dinner and play Fifa." He said laughing.

I nodded and laughed.

I waited for Ashton to walk out of my room, that's when s let the tears run down my face. I felt awful.

I walked to my bag from the orphanage and pulled out one blade.

I walked back into the bathroom knowing I shouldn't do this, but I was disgusted in what I had done.