Chapter 10

Guys I'm on a 4 hour bus drive to SPC, which is like a sports thing cause I play field hockey and crap... So this might be weird.

Annie's POV:

"GOODMORNING!!!!" Someone screamed into my ear shaking me hard.

I groaned.

"No, get away." I said into my pillow.

"Don't get sassy with my Annie." The person said again.

They stopped shaking me and started to walk away.

Thank god. They were leaving.

But before I could roll over I heard running steps and then a body jumped on top of me leaving me breathless.

"Oww, get off." I whined trying to squirm out under whoever was on top of me.

I opened my eyes to see a head full of colorful hair in my face.

It was Michael.

"Michael, you little butt. Get off I'm not waking up yet." I said trying to push him off.

"Nope, you have to go to school and I don't so ha." He said ruffling my hair.

He rolled off and laid Next to me letting a huff.

"I'm not going to school, I never agreed to that." I said to Michael.

"Hey, I didn't make you Luke made you. So I'm on your side for wanting to sleep In. But you gotta get up kid." Michael said shoving me.

"I'll jump on you again." He said.

I scrambled out of bed touching the cold hard floor.

"That's what I thought." Michael said laughing getting up and walking out of my room.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

30 minutes later I was in Luke's car driving to school.

Luke was driving and even he wasn't fully awake.

He was wearing sweats and a shirt that had some band on it.

"Do I have to go." I said to Luke.

"Yes, Norwest isn't so bad I survived it. So you can survive it." Luke said smiling.

Why the hell did he enjoy school. He enjoys freaking school.

I ignored him for the rest of the driveway because he was to motivational for me.

About 10 minutes later he pulled up into a drop off area in front of the school.

"Ok here we are. Have fun today Annie." Luke said rubbing my back.

"I'll try." I said laughing.

I opened the car door climbing out and walking into the building.

It was dark and sad inside just like what school was like last time.

I hated it.

Everyone ignored me and just kept walking.

I walked into the office to find the principal waiting with a boy standing next to him.

"You must be annie." He said smiling.

"Yes, hi." Is all I said.

"Well this is Blake, he'll be showing you around today." The principal said pointing to the boy next to him so called Blake.

He was tall and tan. He had short brown hair and he had on a nice shirt with white creamy shorts. He was a preppy boy.

Great.

"Hi, nice to meet you." He said sticking out his hand to shake mine.

"Oh, uh hi nice to meet you to blake." I said awkwardly shaking his hand.

"Seems to me it's time for you two to get to your classes, have a good first day Annie."
The principal said waving and walking away.

Blake lead me out of the office and started walking down the hall.

"Don't worry I'm not that polite and preppy as I look." I said looking down at me.

I laughed. "Oh really, from what I saw in there you seemed like a straight A boy." I said.

"I do get A's but I'm not preppy nor am I very polite most of the time. I do this because of my parents." He said.

"Oh really and who are your parents." I said getting more curious.

"Richard and Mary Hall." He said.

"Wait your a Hall." I said surprised.

The halls. The rich and preppy family of Sydney. They were known for there mothers jewelry and fathers clothing line.

"Yep, but don't take me as a hall. I'm noting like my siblings." He said reassuring me.

"Well ok ill treat you like I would treat any other boy." I said started to walk the opposite way from him.

"Wait, not like that stupid." He said laughing and grabbing my arm.

"Well Blake where are we going." I said to him sassly.

"I was thinking of just skipping." He said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me." I said back.

So far me and Blake were getting along really well. He was basically my first friend.

hey y'all, sorry if This sucks but I've updated 3 times in a row today on all my books( check dem out) so this my last one and I'm tired and shit

So by LVOE you gigi😙