Chapter 15

My true loves right there💘

Luke's POV:

It's been 3 days since Annie went into her coma, she still hasn't woken up.

We were all a mess, I was the worst out of all of them. She is my daughter so of course I'm a mess.

I hadn't slept for almost 2 days just waiting from Annie to do something. But nothing happened.

I was driving home to take a shower when I got the call.

"Mr. Hemming's somethings happened, I think you need to come back and see." The doctor spoke into the phone.

I had swerved off the road and almost crashed. Something was wrong with Annie, and it didn't sound good.

And now I was driving back as fast as I could to the hospital. I needed to get there.

I hadn't called the boys yet, because they were most definitely sleeping and they needed to. Whatever happened I could handle it myself, hopefully.

I pulled into the hospitals parking garage and found a parking spot. I parked my car and jumped out sprinting to the entrance.

I pushed the doors open and ran to elevator pressing the button thousands of times until it opened. I jumped in and pressed floor 6.

I was panicking, breathing hard, and I was terrified. What if she died, what if she's dying right now.

The elevator opened and I ran out heading towards the front desk.

"Annie Hemming's room please." I said panting.

She nodded and gave me the same room as always, I had no idea why I asked. I was just  so nervous to see what had happened.

I ran down the hall till I got to Annie's room. I busted into the room making the doctor jump.

And then I saw Annie. She was awake.

Annie's POV:

"Mr. Hemming's somethings happened, I think you need to come and see." The doctor said into the phone.

He called Luke. To get him to come back, he said he had just left to go home.

But right when he left I woke up.

It was a pretty scary moment waking up without anyone in the room.

I thought I had died and went to heaven and this was where it started.

But no I had just woke up from my coma gasping for air.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a huge bang and smash.

It was in my room. The doctor had jumped and turned his head giving whoever was coming in a stern look.

Then they stepped past the corner so that I could see who it was.

It was Luke.

"L-Luke?" I said softly. I was still gaining my voice back.

His eyes were tearing up and he stood there frozen.

"Annie!" He said back, walking over to my bed pulling me into a hug.

He was warm and soft. Just what I needed.

"I was so scared Annie, I thought you were gonna die." Luke said sniffling into my neck.

I felt a tear drop onto me, he was crying.

"Don't cry Luke, it's ok I'm here now. I survived." I said to him letting tears also escape my eyes.

"Don't ever do that again Annie, you hear me?" He said squeezing me tighter.

"I won't, trust me Luke." I said to him. I knew I was lying but I didn't want to make him even more a mess. I wouldn't tell him I was maybe going to try to kill myself again.

He pulls away looking only my eyes and smiling. I could tell he was so relieved that I was awake.

"Where are the other boys?" I asked him confused on why they didn't come.

"I haven't told them yet, but I'll call them now." Luke said pulling out his phone.

"Wait you know what how about you call them, surprise them." Luke said smiling giving me his phone.

I grabbed it and went to his contacts.

First I was going to call Ashton, his name on Luke's phone was Ashy. AWWW how cute. I knew Lashton was alive.

I pressed call and put the phone on speaker.

He answered immediately.

"What! What happened is everything ok? Where are you Luke?" Ashton said into the phone fastly.

"Hey ash." I said.

I heard a gasp and a scream on the other end of the phone.

"Annie! Oh my god, you awake!" He screamed into the phone.

I could hear screams in the background and then another voice joined the conversation.

It was Calum.

"Annie! I love you so much! I'm getting in my car right now, Michael come in here!" Calum screamed into the phone.

I laughed staring down at the phone, just wishing they would get here I wanted to see them.

"Wha- wait is that you Annie?" Michael said.

"No, it's mike from Taco Bell." I said back.

"Oh then I would like a party box please." He said back laughing.

"Gotcha dude." I said.

We talked for a few more minutes then they all got in there car and started driving down to the hospital.

I was glad I woke up. Or I wouldn't be making these boys so happy right now.

HEYYYYYY SOKOOO I UPDATED.... Cause 1 person commentd choice 1. THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER THAT WAS❤️

Anyways Idk how I felt about this chapter. So COMMent if you liked it.

I'll update prob next week

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS💘 -gigi🍀