Chapter 22

HEY GUYS IM BACK AND ITS SUMMER HOLY SHIT IM SO PUMPEDDDDDDDDD!!!

CHAPTER 22~

Luke's POV:

"Luke Hemming's?" A voice said waking me up.

I was still sitting in the waiting room it's been an hour. And I was crammed in a tiny Chiat trying to get some sleep.

"Yes! Yes that's me!" I screamed a little to loud standing up.

People looked at me weirdly. But I didn't care I just wanted to see Annie.

I walked over to him and he took a deep breath. Oh no.

"Your daughter Annie is doing fine. She woke up and all that happened was she got knocked out and had few cuts from being kicked." The doctor said with a smile.

"Really! She's ok! Can I see her?" I said excitedly, I was honestly so glad she was ok. We've been to the hospital to much.

He nodded and gave her room number. I walked down the hallway and got to her room.

I pushed the door open and turned the corner to see Annie laying in the bed staring at the wall.

"Hey baby girl." I said going towards her.

She turned her head and saw me smiling. That's all I needed, her smile.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it making circles on the back with my thumb.

"Hey" She said still smiling, "what happened?"

She had a confused look on her face, I guess after she got knocked out she forgot everything.

"Well I took you to Disney land, and well fans saw us. I lost you and you got trampled. Then when I found you, you were unconscious." I said looking down at her.

"Wow." She said laughing a little.

I bent down and hugged her tightly, "how about we get home and watch some movies." I said into her ear.

She nodded her head and I pressed the button for a nurse.

A nurse came in and I told her we wanted to leave and she unhooked Annie. She gave me a release form and pointed to the door.

Well I guess she wanted us out.

I grabbed Annie's hand and we walked down the hall to the exit.

Halfway towards the car I realized I never told the boys about what Happened to Annie.

Oops.

We got to the car and i opened the passenger door letting Annie in.

I walked around to my seat and buckled in. I put in the keys and pulled out of the garage.

Annie's POV:

I ended up in a hospital from being trampled on at Disney land by Luke's fans.

What a great experience.

I had forgotten everything so Luke filled me in and now we were pulling into the driveway at home.

He parked and came around helping me out of the car. I was still drowsy from the drugs and waking up.

He held me arm and walked me up the stairs and into the house.