Chapter 26

HOLY SHIT 5SOS NEW SONG IS SO FUCKING AMAZINGBFDHSOSUSGSJSH I CSNT DESL OMG AND LISM PAYNE QUIT ONE DIRECTION

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX-------

Ashton's POV:

What have I done.

I kissed Annie, if Luke finds out I will most definitely not be alive.

I mean I loved kissing her, but I knew it was wrong.

I knew I shouldn't have done it, and when I walked out of the bathroom when she left I knew Luke was gonna find out some way.

Nothing gets by Luke, especially if Annie has to do with it.

"Ashton! You coming?" Calum yelled.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and started gathering my things and walked out of the plane.

The cars were all here waiting for us and I was just hoping I wasn't in the same car as Luke and Annie. Cause damn something would happen.

I jumped into the first one and speak of the devil, Annie and Luke were in it.

Ok Ashton, your just not gonna make it seem like something is wrong. Just act normal or fall asleep, that's always a good idea.

I didn't make eye contact and got in my seat and shut my eyes. Please, please, please fall asleep.

* * * *. * *. * *

Annie's POV:

I couldn't believe it, I kissed Ashton. What the hell is wrong with me. And I even liked it!

Well I mean I didn't kiss him first, he busted through the door and smashed his self onto me.

But then I kissed him back. And now it was the morning. My first ever Morning in Europe and all I could think about was Ashton.

"Annie, hello? What do you think about Europe so far?" Luke asked me, I totally forgot he was talking to me.

"Oh, uh it's cold and dark." I said back.

He laughed and put his arm around me. "Just wait till you see the arena we play in tomorrow, it's crazy."

I smiled and put my rested my head on his shoulder. Shutting my eyes but being interrupted by the car door being opened.

It was Ashton. Fuck.

Ok, just don't make it seem like Something Is wrong, cause Luke will most definitely find out.

He always finds out.

Ashton looked at me and his eyes got wide and then he put his head down and climbed in.

I knew he was thinking about leaving the car so that he wasn't in here with me and Luke. Cause I mean I wouldn't want to either.

But he didn't say anything, he just went to sleep.

I put my head back down onto Luke's shoulder and fell asleep.

--------——-------------------

"Annie, wake up were here." Luke said nudging me.

I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes to see we were at our hotel. Thank goodness. I'm exhausted.

I grabbed my bag and hopped out of the car following the boys inside.