Chapter 7

{I'm like also a Directioner
But literally wtf Harry what u doin with Kendall} anyways vote and comment!

Annie's POV:

I woke up at 6:00am and no one was awake but me. I couldn't go back to sleep. So I decided to just get ready for the day, and go to my room. Because I was in Luke's.

I walked down the hall and opened my door, to see Ashton asleep in my bed. Guessing he never left last night.

I just ignored him and went to my closet, grabbing my clothes. Which today was black skinny jeans, a baggy shirt from pink, and my white sneakers. Nothing to special.

I walked into my bathroom and got ready. I remembered that Luke had seen my blades that means he took them. I didn't have them anymore. I was going to try to stop. I saw how Luke looked when he said why do you do this. He looked so sad and awful, I don't want to do this to him.

After I got ready I walked out. I stopped walking when I noticed that Ashton was awake and he was watching me. I was just going to play it cool.

"Good Morning Ashton." I said leaning down and grabbing my bag.

He propped himself up. "Where are you going?" He asked. Giving me a stern look.

I hadn't thought about that. Ok what can I do this morning? Nothing cause I don't have friends, great. "I'm going on a walk, clearing my mind." I said to Ashton.

He nodded, "Can I come? I know what happened last night was scary but can we just talk." Ashton said.

I knew he most defiantly wasn't going to take no as an answer, and I needed to talk through what happened. And probably talk to him about my cutting.

"Yeah sure," I said opening the door, "Wanna leave in like 10 minutes?" I asked, looking over at him.

He nodded and jumped out of my bed following me out the door. But him going down the hall to his room and me going down the stairs.

A/N: I didn't really know what to put here so it's just like 10 minutes later pretty much.

I could hear Ashton coming down the stairs. I was just sitting on the couch playing with my shirt waiting.

I turned my head around, "Wow, your actually wearing shorts." I said laughing. He was wearing Nike shorts, a muscle tank with his Nike shoes.

"Haha, so funny Annie," He said. "You ready?"

"Yep." I said. Getting up off the couch and walking to the door.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ashtons POV:

We had been waking for almost and hour talking about shit and last night. She understood that I was sleep walking and just didn't know what I was doing.

"Ash, I wanna talk to you about something personal." Annie said. She stopped walking so this must be serious.

"Yeah what's up." I said, sitting down on the curb, Annie sitting down next to me.

"Ok so you remember yesterday when Luke pulled me aside when we got home?" Annie said. She was playing with her hands, I could tell something was wrong.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked her looking at her. There were tears forming in her eyes.

"Luke found something out about me, that i didn't want anyone to know. He told me to talk to you. Because you've had experiences with this." Annie said. She looked down to her arm.

"Ashton, why, why am I doing this. I th-thought it was helping!" Annie sobbed out tears going down her face. She pulled her sleeve up and showed me her arm.

There were cuts up and down.

I didn't say anything but I just hugged her. I hugged her so tight. I didn't want her to have to go through this, not like I did.

"Annie. I used to cut to. I thought it made me feel better but it didn't, I just kept doing it. But you can stop, you can get through it." I said rubbing her back.

Annie pulled her head up and looked me in the eyes. "Ashton I don't know what to do. I hate myself. I just want to be happy with myself but I can't. I can't Ashton, I can't." Annie said. Tears still streaming down her face.

I didn't want her to be like this. I didn't want her to cut, I wanted her to be a happy 17 year old. Able to love herself and be happy.

I grabbed her shoulders, "Annie your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and you can love yourself. You can stop, I can help you." I said to her.

She nodded wiping the tears from her face. "Thanks Ashton. I just I didn't know who to talk about this with. So your my go to now." Annie said punching my arm.

"Yes mam, come to me whenever no matter what." I said to her. I stood up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up to.

Annie continued to hold my hand I was we walked back home.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!🎉
I hope you liked this chapter, it was very intense and yeah

Any ways remember to vote and comment! I'll update soon maybe

LOVW YOU GUYS❤️ -gigi💋