Chapter 3

{OML Luke is so hot }

Lukes POV:

I left Annie in her room after she feel asleep in my arms. After she told me about her past with her dad. I was in shock of what she had to go through when she was eight.

"Hey Luke you ok?" Ashton asked. I forgot that I had been sitting on the stairs for about 15 minutes thinking about Annie.

"Oh uh, I was just thinking about something." I said my head still looking down at my feet.

"Is this about Annie?" Ashton asked, determined to get what I was thinking about out of me.

"Yeah, she was telling me about her past." I said now looking at Ashton. He was not gonna leave until I told him everything.

"Her dad, he brought some guy over one night and the gu-." I said but stopped when I heard a loud scream upstairs.

Oh my god Annie. Was all I could think.
"Annie!" I yelled running up the stairs.

There was no response, what happened to my Annie. What had happened.

I pushed her door opened and saw Annie just lying on her bed. She was asleep.

I ran over to her and tried to shake her awake. I felt her head and she was burning hot. I shine her again but she still didn't wake up.

"Annie, Annie wake up its Luke wake up."

She still didn't wake up.

"Ashton! Get the car ready, we need to go to the hospital now." I yelled picking Annie up.

My Annie was not going to die today not today.

Ok sorry this chapter was awful j thought it better in my mind but it didn't really work out.

Anyways I'll update soon!! Comment and vote!!

Love you guys- gigi💋