Chapter 19

Hey guys so I don't know what I did with my book or what but people stopped reading......

So if your still reading could u please vote and comment maybe... IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME CAUSW I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!

Anyways hope you like this chapter!!

OMG AND SHOUTOUT TO fxckingvaldez FOR MAKINGTHIS COVER HOLY SHIT ITS AMAZING G BFDJ I LOVE YOU💘💘

//CHAPTER 19//

Annie's POV:

I was finishing up getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring. She was here. Great.

Positive attitude Annie. Positive attitude. You don't want to show what your really going through, you've already made it awful for them. Don't make it worse.

I took a deep breath and looked at myself one last time. I looked decent, except for the fact that I was ugly and fat.

No. Stop. I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked to the hallway. Making sure I closed my door, so if for some reason she wanted to find my room and go through it to look for "dangerous" things.

I stopped in the hallway when I heard talking downstairs.

"Well she, she hasn't really been doing well since we adopted her. I think it's mostly of her past which triggers her the most. It scares me to be honest." That's all I heard before I went back into my room and stood there.

From what I could tell it was Luke. Of course he was scared of me and the things I did. I knew he was hiding it and covering up so he would seem strong.

I never was meant to be here. No one really wants to adopt me unless it's some way to become more popular.

I should've known that everything they've been doing was to keep pulling me in. It was all a trick. None of it was love or care.

It was a trick.

I stared at the door. Why was I so stupid. They probably were going to end up raping me then killing me for all I know.

I turned around and toward my dresser. I pulled out some clothes and anything else I needed.

I grabbed my backpack that was hanging on the doorknob, and stuffed everything inside of it.

I decided to leave my phone here. Invade there was a tracker on it, I didn't want them to find me.

I grabbed my bathroom bag and packed it with my toothbrush and all that stuff. Also putting that in my bag.

I looked at the window. And I remembered. It's freaking like a jail cell. I'll have to get out another way.

I slowly opened my door and could still her them talking downstairs. I had some time.

I quietly ran across the hallway and into Luke's room, which was at the end of the hallway facing the woods.

Thank god the woods were here or I would be found in no time.

I truly didn't care if I got lost, I just needed to get far away from here.

I walked into his room, which to my surprise was really clean and smelled like his cologne.