Chapter 16

OMG ZAYNNB IS A GOD HOLY SHIT HIS ALBUM( btw I'm sorry if I say Brooklyn anywhere in this book that's a person in my other book and my mind is just confused so sorry bout that)

Annie's POV:

It's been about almost 2 days that I've been in this hospital after I woke up. 2 of the longest days of my life. But today was my birthday, and so far it want the best. But I didn't expect it to be fun. None of my last ones were.

The literally wouldn't let me do anything, but I wouldn't blame them. I was the girl who tired to kill herself by jumping out of her window.

But I still wish I could move out of the room they've kept me in. It's so bland and gross.

"Annie? What do you think about is leaving for a bit and then coming back in a couple hours? Is that ok with you?" Luke comes over to me. He looked happy for leaving me, what the hell was these boys feelings.

I hesitated, I didn't really know what to say but I guess I was fine with it. "Uh ya, that's fine. Just text me when your coming back I guess." I said giving Luke a soft smile.

He nodded and gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked out the door with the rest of the boys.

Well that was quick and weird, I thought he was going to leave in like a couple minutes not right away.

Oh well, I could entertain myself.

I grabbed my phone and looked at it to see only one notification and it was from an unknown number.

I opened my phone and looked at it very confused.

Unknown: You little bitch your taking the boys away from us, and we all know that Luke doesn't even love you. He's just Using you for more fame, having a kid just attracts other people. You know what you should just go and kill you self because none of us want you here. Rot in hell Annie.

I close my phone. Who was that and how did they know about me. Also how was I taking the boys away from them. I thought they were just normal boys and Luke was my dad.

Maybe Luke didn't actually love me. Maybe they all just left and we're leaving me in this hospital to be picked up by child services and taken back to the orphanage.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted them, but I fell for it and now I was stuck in there trap.

Luke's POV:

I felt kinda bad just leaving Annie alone in her hospital room. But it was for a good reason that I was so excited for.

We were surprising her with a little party welcoming her home. There was really no one to come so it was me, the boys, and one of Annie's friends from school.

By the look on her face when I left she had no idea we left, she probably was mad but she'll be happy soon.

If this all went well.

We pulled into the driveway and parked. Slowly getting out of the car. Let me just say, we were all fucking exhausted and we all smell like shit.

So this was also a clean you act and self up day. Or hours.

I got out of the car and walked up the stairs and into the house. I haven't been her since Annie woke up and it was not like how j had seen it last.

There were pizza boxes pilled on the coach and blankets on the floor with a pile of pillows also. Plus the worst thing was one of the guys underwear hanging on the side of the tv.

But I wasn't mad caused this was actually how it was before Annie came. It was pretty normal to see actually.

I walked up to my room to grab all the decorations I bought for Annie's surprise.