Chapter 20

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR 2K I LOVE YOU GUTS SO SO SO MUCHHHHH❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU💘

CHAPTER 20~~~~~~

Annie's POV:

It's been a couple days since my incident with trying to leave. But I've been thinking and I want to stay with them as long as I can. Because this is my home, and I shouldn't just walk out and leave.

Today me and Luke are having a day of our own. He wants to take me to Disney land. Which I have never been to, but I always have wanted to go.

"Annie! You ready!" Luke yelled from downstairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I was happy finally. Today I was wearing a cropped razorback black top and ripped skinny jeans with my favorite booties. My hair was just all over the place and my ray bans hanging on my shirt.

"Ya! I'll be down in a sec." I yelled back grabbing my cross body bag, that I had gotten for my birthday. Calum got it for me and I loved it so much.

I grabbed my phone and opened my door heading down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen where Luke and Michael are. Surprisingly Michael is awake and not Calum and Ashton.

"Wassap Annie, want some pancakes." Michael said rubbing my head.

"I'm good, I'll just have some yogurt." I said smiling at him and rubbing his head just like he did to me.

"Hey don't mess up my beautiful hair bud" he said patting his hair down.

I laughed and went to the fridge to get some yogurt.

"Ok so I'm thinking we leave in 5ish minutes so we can spend like the whole day there, you good with that?" Luke said from across the counter.

I closed the fridge and walked over grabbing a spoon that just happened to be lying in front of me, hopefully it was clean.

"Ya sounds good to me. I'm so ready for this, I'm hyped." I said starting to jump and yelling some lyrics from Disney. I was in a good mood this morning.

Luke pulled out his phone, but I didn't really pay attention to it.

"Ok I'm ready." I said after I had calmed down and finished my yogurt.

Luke nodded and put his arm over my shoulder while I grabbed my bag.

"See ya mikey." Luke said giving him a little wave.

I heard Michael yell something and then the door shut.

We got in Luke's car and pulled out of the driveway.

"So as you may know, there will probably be fans there. And I'm going to take pictures with them, just stay close to me ok. I don't want you to be panicked and get lost." Luke said looking at me while driving down the road.

"Ok cool, I haven't really had a experience with the fans yet. It'll be cool I guess." I said to Luke giving him a little smile to insure him it was all good.

I mean it can't be that bad right. There can't be that many people following us around.

"Thanks Annie, but today is going to the most fun day, mostly cause I'm going to be with you the whole time. But also cause we going to Disney land." Luke said smiling at his words.