Chapter 18

WASSAPPPP.... So I haven't updated for a while sorry ive been busy.... I MET JUSTIN BEIBER AT HIS CONCERT AND I GOT BACKSTAGE AND MET HIM

And follow me on my watt pad INSTA i post random 5sos shit and other things but I don't spam so don't worry but follow it its @xgigsbaby and ya! If your were one of the people who wanted to send me a cover than DM me on there💘

Luke's POV:

It's been almost 2 days since Annie's birthday and when we took her home from the hospital.

She hasn't been the same since she tried to jump. She's been depressed and she keeps telling me how she wish that could've ended it all.

But it didn't and I'm so glad it didn't end her, because I probably would've killed myself to. Being without Annie would be so hard.

Back to Annie being depressed and not going out, plus she hasn't talked to Blake since she saw him at the surprise party we gave her. It just wasn't like the Annie I brought into my life.

So the boys and I decided that we would get a therapist so that she could pour her feelings out to them, and maybe she would feel better after.

The therapists name is Ms. Kendall, and she specializes in suicidle teens. Which will hopefully help Annie.

We haven't exactly told Annie that this was happening but I mean she wouldn't be that mad that we got her a therapist would she.

I hope not cause Ms. Kendall is coming in under 2 hours.

We all had been sitting downstairs waiting for Annie to come down to get something to eat for breakfast or something, but she still hasn't come down.

When I went in to check on her last night before I went to bed she was crying and she wouldn't stop.

So I went in a sat by her and asked her why. She said that she wish when she jumped out the window that it had ended and that she didn't have to continue with the life she had.

I stayed in there until this morning when I woke up to go take a shower. She was curled up in a ball on the whole other side of the bed.

But I tired not to wake her, and I guess it worked cause she was still sleeping.

"Ok, I'm gonna go wake her up. We need to tell her before the therapist comes." Ashton said standing up and walking toward the stairs.

I could tell this also effected Ash, he wasn't the same. Cause he knew she lied to him, but he also felt he pushed her to hard which made her want to just die.

But I knew that wasn't true, Annie's had things going on before we adopted her. And I wish I could fix them.

I didn't bother going upstairs with ash. He could handle waking her up.

I turned to Calum and asked, "do you think she'll be mad?"

Calum looked at me confused and then realized I was talking about the therapist and Annie.

"Well she'll probably be mad, but she won't hate you and she'll get over it. It'll be ok Luke trust me." Calum said smiling and playfully punching my leg.

He looked back down at his phone, I bet he didn't really want any word in this whole mess.

Annie's  POV:

I jolted awake to the sound of my door clicking and then opening. I raised myself up and saw that it was Ashton.

"Hey." I said bluntly. It probably came out as mad but I was tired and it was the morning.

He walked over to me rubbed my head, "How ya feeling Annie?" He asked.

"Ok." I said. I wasn't really in the mood for talking and I just want awake.

"Well that's good, anyways there something I need to tell you." Ashton said sitting on the edge of my bed.

Oh no. This couldn't be good. He was getting serious.

"Shoot." I said turning more toward him.

He took a deep breath and ran his hand through it curly hair. Man this was not gonna be good news. He never looks this stressed.

"Me and Luke decided that just so you don't get worse, and I'm not saying that your messed up or anything. I've been in your situation," Ashton said taking a deep breath. He was rambling.

"We decided that we need to get you a therapist. And she's coming today in about 45 minutes I think. She's a nice lady and I think you'll really like her. Her names Ms. Kendall and I think she's only 20." Ashton said kinda quickly.

I just sat there shocked. I wasn't entirely mad cause I knew why they were doing this. They were trying to help me and get me better. They didn't want anything worse to happen.

"I see where your coming from ash and I'm not mad. But like I wish you would've told me earlier just so I would have time to think about. But it's ok I'm fine." I said trying to hold in any anger that was trying to come out.

"Thank you Annie! I'm so glad you ok with this. I just want you to get better, I love you." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you to ash." I said smiling hugging back.

We sat like that for about 3 more minutes then I pulled away cause I needed to get dressed and ready for this Ms. Kendall girl.

Ashton walked out of my room and I could hear him yell something to Luke. But I didn't really understand.

I got out of bed and saw myself in the mirror. Damn I looked sick and tired. I decided I would take a shower and then get ready just cause I didn't want to smell like shit.

I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on stripping and climbing in.

Feeling the water wash over me felt so nice. It was like starting new, I already felt pretty good this morning. Things were starting to turn around and I was happy about it for now.

Heyyyyyyy guyssss!!!

Hope you like this chapter and took me a while and it's kinda short so sorry😅

Anyways ILL UPDATE SOON IM FEELING IT LOVE YALLLL💖💘💘💘💘💘

- gigi💋