Chapter 28

Hey lol my friends read my fanfic now hey guys anyways I suck at updating sorry AND THANK YOU FOR 4K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH💘 LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Annies POV:

When Ashton left and I waited till I thought he was off The floor I got up and put new clothes on and freshend up.

I needed time outside away from all the cameras or being with the boys 24/7, so today while there gone in gonna go enjoy the city.

I grabbed my bag, and my phone looking in the mirror one last time and leaving the room.

I got to the lobby and realized I didn't have a car, well shit. This is great guess I'm gonna walk everywhere.

I swear if the boys take a break and they see me in the city there going to kill me before I can get away.

I walk out of the hotel and start walking down the street heading for the stores to make some damage on my card.

I noticed people taking pictures of me but honestly I didn't care cause I was here to shop and enjoy my time, not worry about the boys fans.

I kept walking for a couple minutes until I found Brandy Melville, oh hell yes I'm going to go in.

I opened the door into practically heaven and walked in.

I walked around and found a couple things that I absolutely adored. A silk dress, to many pairs of shorts, and a shirt.

Right as I was going to pay someone said my name. It sounded like a guy and started to panic.

Oh my god, they found me.

I slowly turned around to be greeted by a boy, who wasn't luke thank god.

"Hi, what's your name?" I said, I could tell he was a fan of 5sos.

"James, can I have a picture please?" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Of course James." I said smiling and putting my arm around him.

He took his phone out and snapped a couple pictures and then hugged me goodbye.

I still want used to being asked to take a picture with the boys fans, it was weird.

But I shock it out of my head and turned around to pay for my things.

"Are you famous or something?" The guy at the cash register asked.

I laughed, "I'm luke hemmings daughter, you know from 5sos."

His eyes got huge and he smiled, "oh my god seriously, I'm going to there concert tomorrow night."

"Well you have fun and have a good day, thank you." I said grabbing my bag and leaving the store.

While I was waking to another store my phone started buzzing.

I got it out of my pocket and looked at the screen, it was luke.

I answered and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Annie, whatcha doin?" He asked.

"Oh you know just hanging out in the room waiting for you guys to finish." I said making it seem like I was serious.

"Oh really, because from what I can see your not there." He said sternly.

I almost dropped my phone, why were they at the hotel.

"Uh did I say room, silly me. I meant cafe." I said fake laughing.

"Annie I know your not in the hotel just tell me where you are." He said.

"Fine, im in the city shopping. I'm fine you guys go back to what you were doing." I said.

I'm 17 I should be aloud to go out if I want and not be watched 24/7.

"Ok well we're gonna come find you, bye." He said.

Well dang I just wanted to be alone.

Then I had an idea. What if I just keep shopping and basically just hide from them until I'm done.

Perfect, nice idea Annie.

I started to walk again and I stopped when I saw ZARA.

I walked inside and looked around checking to see if they were in here.

If they came in here they probably couldn't find me, it's to big.

I grabbed some jeans and went to go try them on.

Right when I closed the door I heard a bunch of screams. What the hell.

I opened the door and peaked out I didn't see anything. So I walked out the of the dressing room into the main part of the store.

I saw a bunch of girls in a big clump by the door, it better not be them. Then I saw Michaels hair and I sprinted back into the room.

How did they already find me, they don't even know my favorite stores.

Then I remembered after one of my suicide attempts Luke put me on the family map so he could track where I was.

That's how he found me.

Well great there's no use hiding anymore. I grabbed my stuff and opened the door walking out to see the group of girls heading for the back.

Maybe I could leave and just get away from a couple more minutes.

I walked toward the doors but was stopped when I was thrown over someone's shoulder.

"I got her!" Who turned out to be Calum yelled.

"Dick." I said to him.

He laughed, "bitch."

Me and Calum had this joke where we would cuss eachother out.

We did anytime luke wasnt close.

Calum walked outside and put me down.

Then the rest of The boys walked out.

"Busted." Michael said laughing.

"Ok well the reason I basically tracked you down was cause I have A surprise for you." Luke said putting his arm around me and starting to walk back to the hotel.

"Its huge." He said smiling.

Hey thanks for READIG guys

AND I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUVH FOR 4K LIKE OMG THANK YOUUUUU I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS❤️❤️

Vote and comment - gigi😇💦