Chapter 30

GUYS I MET ASHTON AND I LITERSLLY HAVENT STOPPED CRYING HE WAS SO SWEET AND HIS HAMDS WERE SO BUG AND SOFT AND HE WAS SO TALL AND HIS HAIR WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MY DREAMS CAME TRU AND JUST KEEP TRYING IT WILL HAPPEN💖 THE ONLY PIC I GOT CAUSE I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING SO MUCH WAS WHEN HE WAS WALKING OVER TO ME-- and why he came over was cause I was literally crying so much at the end and he was walking to the front and he said what's wrong and I just kept crying and then he came down and came over and we hugged and I held his hand and he said what's wrong again, and I said I don't want it to end and that I love him. And he said I love you back ANDN OMMGJFKDK and then we hugged again and he left. SO YA THATS WHAT HAPPENEED💖

Annie's POV;

It was the day of boys first concert on the tour and I had never seen them live before. I can't even explain how excited I am.

The boys on the other hand didn't even sleep last night. Calum was face timing me the whole night asking what he should wear over and over and forgetting he even asked.

Ashton was in my room dancing to there songs and getting extremely wasted.

And Luke and Michael were out at the pool swimming and playing a game with vodka.

I was the only calm one lady night and I couldn't drink cause all of them would bust me and tell Luke.

So basically I was the friend who had to stay clean at the party to drive the wasted ones home. And let me say Ashton is a crazy boy when he gets drunk.

He would start screaming and jump on me or fill the bathtub up to the rim and let it overflow. He was a mess.

And now it's the morning and there all sleeping and not even budging when I try to wake them up.

That's what you get for a whole night of no sleep and alcohol, plus they had a concert in a couple hours.

Who knows how this is going to end up.

"Ashton! Get the fuck up you have to go rehearse!" I said pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

He groaned and pulled a pillow over his head, "close the blinds."

He sounded like he got ran over by a bus.

"Don't make me go to my last option." I said sassily.

He didnt move so i grabbed the ice bucket and filled it with water.

I walked back in and he was still laying there, so I walked over and lifted the bucket above his head.

"Last chance." I said grinning.

He groaned again and I dumped all the water on him.

"ANNIE ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" He yelled leaning up.

I started laughing, "you wouldn't wake up and I told you that you had a last chance but you didn't budge."

He stood up and hugged me putting all the water on me, "Ashton!" I screamed.

He started laughing and left to go put clothes on.

Damn he was so confusing, one moment he yells at me then he comes over and hugs me and kisses me.

I bent down and picked up my bag and got all my stuff together because we were leaving the hotel today after the concert.

I grabbed a shirt and jean shorts and a new bra and underwear. Right when I was putting on my bra and trying to hook it Ashton walked out.

"Ashton! Turn around!" I screamed and almost let go of my bra.

He started laughing and walked toward me, "need some help?" He started grinning.

He put his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"No, I can get it." I said still struggling to get it to hook.

He moved his hands away and grabbed both my hands and put them in front of me.

He grabbed it and hooked it together, has he done this before?

"Boom done." He said proud of himself.

"Thanks." I said quietly.

I grabbed my shirt and shorts and put them on checking myself in the mirror, eh decent.

"So you ready." I said to Ashton, he was on the balcony.

"Ya, come here real quick." He said not turning around.

I walked over and he looked straight at me, "i can't stop thinking about you Annie, and the thing is I've never felt about someone this way like I do about you. I think I'm in love with you Annie."

I was in shock, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"Ash-" I said but was cut off.

"You don't have to say anything, i know you probably don't feel the same way as I do." He said looking down.

"Ashton, your the best thing that has come into my life since for ever, and everyday I think about you and how much I miss you when your gone. I've never felt what I'm feeling for you right now ash. I haven't been this happy for a while. I'm in love with you Ashton Irwin." I said smiling.

He pulled toward him and looked straight into my eyes. "I fucking love you."

He smashed his lips into mine and picked me up bringing me into the hotel room.

His lips were still latched onto mine and he slowly laid me down onto the bed and got on top of me.

"You know I didn't get a close look a your underwear earlier." He said smirking and moving his lips down to my neck.

I let out a small moan when he sucked on my neck leaving hickeys for the world to see, but I didn't care right now.

I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands on his arms.

I kissed his neck and started sucking on his skin and he let out a moan, oh god he was so hot.

He started lifting my shirt off when the door opened.

Holy fucking shit.

Heyyyyyyy so I updatedddddddddd

Vote and comment SO YOULLMEET YOUR FAV ONE DAY CAUSE DREAMS ACTUALLY COME TRUE

I DREAMED AND WISHED FOR 3 YEARS THAT I WOUKD MEET 5SOS AND NOW I GOR 1/4 DONE WHOOOOOO💖

-g❤️