Chapter 14

HEY IM BACK💘 hope y'all doin well and OMG WERESO CLOSE TO 1K REASDS IM CRYING THANK YOU I LOVE YOUGUYSSS❤️❤️❤️ oh and the pic I had to bring back old Luke I miss his quif

Annie's POV:

Why did I do it? I don't know.

I was just sick of everything, I felt unloved, unwanted. I felt misplaced there with the boys.

I had my mind set on that they judged me for what I did to myself. So I decided why not just leave there lives.

I never really thought it through, what I would be missing, my future, how sad Luke would be. I didn't think about the aftermath, I only thought about the moment.

I had jumped and I regretted it. I regretted it so much I hated myself.

I was now talking in my head. I didn't know where I was, but my mind was awake. My body wasn't. I could hear things and people talking.

But I just didn't know where I was.

It scared me to think that I wasn't brain dead. So I didn't actually kill myself. My body was most definitely in a coma or I wouldn't be talking to myself in my head without seeing anything.

I've been doing this for the past few hours, talking to myself. I had tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't budge whatsoever.

If I'm going to tell the truth I'll tell you I'm terrified. I've never been so worried and scared in my life. What if I don't wake up?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Luke's POV:

My daughter Annie, the girl that I loved so much and cared about more than myself was now in front of me in a hospital bed hooked up to a machine trying to keep her alive.

I felt like it was all my fault, pushing her to hard. Me and Ashton were just trying to figure out why she was still doing this to herself.

But she took the wrong way, which lead to this. This sad moment.

All the boys were here waiting for some new about how Annie was doing.

We've been waiting for 5 hours since wee brought her to the hospital. No one has come and talked to us, where the ones asking them gazillions of questions.

Ashton was a mess and so was I. He kept saying how none of this would've happened if he hadn't pushed her to hard and yelled at her.

I thought the same thing, but I was trying to talk myself off the cliff.

Calum and Michael on the other hand were just sad and depressed about the situation. They love Annie so much, she's live there little sister. There always there to take care of her.

"Mr. Hemming's?" I voice said from the front desk.

"Yes!" I yelled quickly standing up and walking over.

She looked at me angrily, man these women hated people. "You can go see her now, Room 310." She said.

I nodded and thanked her.

When I got out of her sight I ran to Annie's room, I just needed to see her. Even if she wasn't awake I needed to see her.

I got to room 310 and pushed the door open. There was the doctor standing at the embed of her bed looking at something on his clipboard.

I could hear so many beeping noises coming from around the corner where Annie was.

I walked forward and saw her. She was beautiful even though she was banged up with bandages all over her, she was my Annie. The beautiful Annie.

"Hello Mr. Hemming's, so Annie is doing good due to her condition she's in, which isn't the best. But she's holding on." He said smiling at me.

"W-wait so you mean she's in critical condition, which is bad." I asked him shocked.

I've never dealt with something like this. It was all new to me and I was already freaking out.

"She's ok right now, but she's in a Coma. She can hear you but she can't see or feel anything. So if want to talk to her you can." The doctor said leaving the room.

I was scared to be honest. I was so scared. But I tried to keep strong for her even though she couldn't see me.

"Hey Annie, how you baby? You feeling ok? I know you can't see me or anything but I'm scared. I was going to make it seem like I was strong, but I can't hold it in anymore Annie. I miss you so much already. I'm scared. Please Annie you have to get through this baby, you have to survive for me. The boys are devastated they need you. Please listen to me Annie, stay strong for me and wake up soon please. I love you baby girl, I alway will." I said sniffling and grabbing her hand squeezing it.

I just wanted her to wake up, I wanted her to be here with me and the boys. Things aren't the same without her anymore.

When she came into my life everything changed, in a good way. She made me happier. Made me feel like there was something to look forward to in life. She was my light.

And if I lost her, I would lose myself. Everything would be lost.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *.  * *.  * * * * * * * * *

HEY SO I HOPED YOU LIKEDTHISCHAPTER!!!!

It want the best tbh but I'm tired so ya.

Anyways I love you guys a sleep voting and reading!!!

Byegigi💖