Chapter 17

Ayeeeeee guess who updated when they said they wouldn't.... Me! So basically I'm just bored and felt like writing so I did for y'all💘💘

Annie's POV:

"Happy birthday Annie!" Ashton, Calum, Blake, and Michael screamed in front of me.

I was shocked. I had never had a surprise birthday party. This was all new for me, but it was great.

"Oh my god! Guys this is amazing! Thank you!!" I said running into them hugging them tightly.

When I gave Blake a hug it was weird but it felt normal. I knew something was happening between us but I didn't want to admit it. I just got to know him so I'm not rushing.

I looked around and saw streamers everywhere and balloon. There were present stacked on the kitchen island. And there was a a banner that said 'happy birthday!' hanging in the kitchen.

This was amazing.

I turned around and looked at Luke. "Did you do all of this?" I asked him smiling.

He gave me a smile and nodded.

"Thank you so much Luke!!" I said to him running into his arms and hugging tightly.

"Your welcome baby. Now let's go open some presents!" Luke said kissing my head.

I let go and walked in the kitchen setting my bag down and sitting in a chair.

I stared at the pile of presents in front of me. This was like a dream. I had never seen so much stuff just for me before in my life.

These boys were sure spoiling me. But I didn't mind.

I didn't really know what to do, I've never had a birthday party nor have I had presents in like 10 years.

"Open mine first!" Blake said reaching for a box wrapped in sparkly pink and white paper. There was a note on the top, and it had a big heart on the outside.

I grabbed the box from him and looked at the note. It said,

'Happy Birthday Annie! For the time I've known you, which hasn't been that long, it's been so amazing and fun. I'm so glad you came into my life, it's so much better with you Annie. I love you and care about you so much! Just remember that ok, I love you Annie. Happy birthday❤️''

I almost started crying from his note, it was so sweet. I've never had a friend like that in my life. No one like Blake. And to be honest I loved him to, but just as a friend. I didn't know my real feelings for him yet.

I looked at him and smiled. He was just amazing. I stood up and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Blake for being her for me after this, I love you." I whispered into his ear.

I could feel him smile at my words. I did really mean a lot to him.

I pulled away and gave him a smile and sat back down in the chair.

I started ripping off the wrapping paper and Saw a white box. There was nothing on it just a white box.

I brushed the paper away and took the top of the box off. Reveling tissue paper, but there was something under the tissue paper.

I unwrapped whatever it was and saw it. It was a black jersey, I turned it over and saw two things, '43' and 'LEE'.

Blake's football number and his last name. He gave me his football jersey.

I let out a little scream and jumped up giving Blake a bear hug.

"Oh my god! Blake I love it so much! Thank you!" I said jumping up and down in his arms.