Chapter 32

Omg thank you so MUCH for 5k ITS MEANS SO MUCHI LOVE YOU GUYS💘

Annie's POV:

It was the next day now and the boys had a show. But Ashton still hadn't woken up since he last night.

Last night was the saddest night ever, Ashton was a mess and I was a mess trying to comfort him.

He couldn't stop crying the whole night until he finally fell asleep. And now I didn't want to wake him up, but I had to or he would be late.

But before I did I needed to call Calum. I would call Luke but he doesn't know about me and Ashton.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Calums number.

"Hello." He answered.

"Calum, something bad happened last night." I said to him.

"What, what did he do to you? Annie are you okay." He said panicking.

"No, it's not about me it's Ashton," I said taking a deep breath, "he started cutting again Calum, and it's all my fault."

I started crying into the phone remembering last night.

"Hey Listen I'll come up to your room, it's all gonna be okay. Just hold on." He said hanging up.

I took a deep breath and I walked back into the main room.

What have I done.

He's on fucking tour, I probably just ruined the whole thing. And him.

I'm so stupid, I should've never left.

*knocking on door*

I walked over to the door and looked brought making sure it was Calum.

It was so I opened the door and let him in.

He looked at me with worried eyes and gave me a hug.

"Listen Annie, this wasn't your fault. There's been other things going on lately that he never told you and I should've told you." He said pulling away.

What did he mean other things, what's been happening.

"Wha-what's going on?" I asked wiping away my tears.

Calum looked over at Ashton sleeping, "I don't want him to hear me, lets go to my room."

I nodded, "okay let me just write him a note."

I grabbed one of the hotel notepads and started writing.

I'm so sorry Ash, this is all my fault. I'll be back in a few, I love you so muchXx
        - annie:)

I set the note on a pillow by his head and kissed his forehead.

I turned around and Calum was waiting for me at the door, so I walked out.

We walked down the hall to where his room was and he put in his key, but stopped when he opened the door.

"Let me check if Luke's here, hold on." Calum said closing the door.