First Date and What You Are Wearing/Your Makeup/Hair/Jewelry

BENNY: His grandma let him borrow her car so he took you out for a picnic at night so you could see the stars. You were dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans, a blue 'Captain America' t-shirt, a black jacket, and some brown boots. You had on no makeup except for a bit of pink lipgloss, your hair was put in a lose fishtail braid, and you were wearing a necklace with the TARDIS charm on it.

ETHAN: He asked Sarah to babysit Jane longer than normal so he could take you on your guys' first date. Ethan took you out to a fancy restaurant and then you both went on a Ferris Wheel at a nearby Fair. You wore a cute white spaghetti strap top that tucked into a mint green skirt that was short in the front but long in the back with a thing brown belt, and you were wearing white flats. You had some pale pink eyeshadow on and some light red lipstick on, your hair was up in a high ponytail with some of you bangs still loose, and you were wearing a ring on your middle finger that had a sapphire gem on it.

RORY: You were sick so you and Rory couldn't go anywhere but he didn't care. He bought you soup and your favorite movies and cuddle with you on the couch. You were wearing some loose gray sweatpants and a hug baggy gray sweater with some fluffy black socks. You had no makeup on, your hair was put in a messy and loose bun on top of your head, and you were wearing no jewelry.