He's Jealous

BENNY: It's silly really that he would be jealous of a vampire but it's not impossible. Benny always thought you'd want someone who's stronger and faster than him but you don't. You are perfectly content with being with Benny. You have to constantly remind him that you love him and you usually have to kiss/make-out with him whenever he gets jealous considering words can help but it still doesn't stop his jealousy. This is kind of how you both...well, ya know *wink wink* did IT

ETHAN: Ethan gets jealous of SARAH! He knows you aren't lesbian or bisexual but he can't deny the fact that there might be a chance you could be and are just hiding it from him. He had brought it up to you one day, not knowing that the others were with you so you had just glared at him for accusing you of that before slapping him. Lets just say, he knew not to get jealous over you hanging out with Sarah and not to question your sexuality though that didn't mean he wouldn't get jealous because of someone else.

RORY: Your nerdy, yet adorable, vampire boyfriend is jealous of the werewolf David. You can't really blame him though. Rory is a vampire and David IS a werewolf so its only natural. Yet it pisses you off that Rory would question your love for him. You two had actually taken a break from dating each other until a few hours later when Rory realized his mistake and apologized, resulting in you guys getting together again, That didn't mean he would stop getting jealous, he still was/is, but knew better than to question yours and his relationship.