Erica Catch Up Part Three

Your/Her Name In Her/Your Phone

Your name in her phone: My Aphrodite

Her name in your phone: My Vampire Queen

Text Messages Part One

You: I'm sad. I've had a really crappy day and I haven't been able to see because I'm sick :(

Her: I'm telepathically sending you bacon, chocolate, and kisses <3

You: OMYGOD WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!?

Her: ...are you a vegetarian all of a sudden?

You: No! I'm missing you that much more and now I have a gigantic craving for bacon!

Her: Lol :)

Text Messages Part Two

You: So I know its 2 in the morning but I just wanna say I love you :)

You: Babe?

You: Hello?

Her: IF YOU TEXT ME ONCE MORE I WILL KILL YOU! ITS 2 IN THE MORNING OF COURSE IM NOT GONNA TEXT BACK!

Her: oh and I love you too :)

Text Messages Part Three

You: So, I hear you like bad girls ;)

Her: Yea...

You: Well, I'm not trying to impress you or anything but my bedtime is 9:00, but I go to bed at 9:02!! WHAT NOW!!

Her: IS THAT EVEN LEGAL???

You: Idk, I just like living dangerously

Her: MARRY ME!!!!!

Text Messages Part Four (WARNING: This one has a mention of sexual activity)

Her: Hey babe.

You: ...

Her: You were amazing last night. You have a very talented pair of lips.. ;)

You: This is (Y/N)'s Dad.

Her: AMAZING AT KARAOKE! WOW SHE SURE CAN SING! YOU HAVE A VERY TALENTED DAUGHTER, MR.PRICE.

You: I know, she's just an absolutely an amazing singer! I'm positive she has real potential. I think it's great you agree! :D

She's Jealous

It was hilarious actually, when you found out that Erica was jealous of your sister. You and Hannah had been spending so much time together seeing as how she was leaving whitechapel so when you confronted Erica about why she was acting distant, you were laughing for about half an hour. Erica of course got upset for you laughing at her and well.... What do you think the texts (in part four) came from? XD

What Your Guys' First Argument About

You got mad because Erica had starved herself from blood for weeks and  didn't tell you until she collapsed when hanging out with Sarah and you were told about it by Ethan. She wouldn't tell you why she did it which you understood but it made you feel like she didn't trust you so you told her that and she ended up screaming at you. Erica said she didn't need your worry and to leave her alone because she doesn't have to tell you anything. You were hurt and immediately ran out of her house, ignoring her shouting for you to come back and her yelling apologies.

First Argument Part Two

You sat on Jane's bed, a cartoon movie that she adored was playing and she was braiding your hair. You sat on your hands as did so, finding the children's movie amusing for some reason. A knock on the door sounded right as Jane finished and Ethan walked in, an uncertain look on his face.

"Um... (Y/N), Erica's here. She wants to see you," He said awkwardly and you sighed, smiling at him and Jane as you walked downstairs.

"(Y/N/N)!" was the first thing you heard before being pulled into a tight hug by your blonde girlfriend, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and say those things, I promise."

"Hey, it's alright, doll." You murmured, feeling her body shake from the guilt and sadness she was feeling towards what she did to you, "I forgive you don't worry."