chapter thirty-two

" Mommy look at what we painted!" Luke exclaims. Luke and Kaylee run to where Liam and I were sitting in the family room. Jason was sitting on Liam's lap playing with Liam's hands. Luke and Kaylee show us their paintings.

" Very beautiful." Liam says. I look at how dirty they are though.

" That's you daddy, and you're holding my hand and mommy is holding Jason and Kaylee's hand." Luke explains pointing to which one of us is which. I look at how he drew me. I was incredibly fat.

" Munchkin, why do I look like that?" I ask.

" Because you're carrying another baby! Kaylee told me she heard you and daddy talk about you having another baby. So I had to include the new baby too." Luke says. I nod my head.

" Alright. That's nice." I say." Okay babies, we need to take a bath."

" Why? I clean!" Kaylee says. I shake my head.

" You're a very dirty girl. Look at all the paint over you!" I say. Kaylee shakes her head.

" I still clean." Kaylee says. I stand up and take Jason out of Liam's lap.

" Whatever peanut. You're still taking a bath." I say. I make Luke and Kaylee go upstairs before me. I start walking up the stairs and then Liam stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Hey, I'm going to run out and get a couple things for tomorrow. It'll take me 5 minutes, 10 top." Liam says. I turn around in his arms. I peck his lips.

" Okay. See you soon. The bed will be waiting for us." I say smirking. Liam smirks and kisses my lips again.

" Horny again?" Liam asks. I nod my head.

" This baby is making me real horny for some odd reason." I say. Liam lets out a little laugh.

" Alright, get those dirty kids clean." Liam says. I nod my head. Liam releases his grip and I walk upstairs. I walk to the bathroom to find Luke and Kaylee taking out bath toys.

" Babies, lets go to mommy and daddy's bathroom. We have a bigger bath tub." I say. I hear the front door close indicating Liam left the house.

" But mommy, this is where we always bath." Luke says.

" Well, I need to wash all three of you and all three of you can't fit in this bathtub." I say. Luke and Kaylee nod their heads and walk out of the bathroom. I follow them into my room and into my bathroom. I walk to the bathtub and turn the water on. I look at Luke and Kaylee.

" Alright. Take your clothes off and see if the water is warm enough." I say. They nod their heads. I take Jason out of his onesie as Luke and Kaylee get out their clothes. Luke feels the water and he steps inside the bathtub.

" Is the water warm enough Luke?" I ask.

" It's good." Luke says. I look at Kaylee.

" Kaylee, is it warm enough for you?" I ask. Kaylee feels the water and nods her head.

" Then step in peanut." I say. Kaylee nods her head an steps into the bathtub. I plug the drain and place Jason in the bathtub. Luke and Kaylee sit down and help Jason stay sitting.

" Luke and Kaylee, Jason can't be in the bathtub as long as you, so once I'm done washing Jay, you will get washed and can have more water in the tub. But for now, this has to be enough." I say stopping the water. They both nod their heads. Before I start washing Jason, I place my phone on the sink counter so I can hear it better just in case anything happens.

I pick up Jason's soaps and start washing him. Luke and Kaylee splashed around as I was washing Jason. I finish washing Jason and dry my hands. I look at the time on my phone. It's been way past 10 minutes. Liam should be home by now.