chapter thirty-nine

" Mummy, when Uncle Louis and Aunt Paige come over?" Kaylee asks. Right now, I was trying to get Jason down for his nap, but it's not working. Nothing has been working with Jason recently. He's always finding himself into trouble.

" Please, peanut, not right now. I need to get Jay down for his nap or he's going to be restless the whole day." I say trying to catch Jason who was crawling away from me again.

" Mommy, can I watch a movie?" Luke says walking into his and Jason's room where I am with Jason and Kaylee. Jason crawls towards Luke. I quickly pick Jason up and walk back to his changing table.

" Can you bother daddy? Mommy's busy with Jay." I say. Jason squirms in my arms. I roll my eyes and place Jason on his changing table.

" But daddy is busy with a customer." Luke says.

" Mummy, answer my question!" Kaylee says.

" Mommy, can I please watch a movie before Uncle Louis comes?" Luke asks. I turn around and face my two oldest.

" Please leave mommy alone for now. Do whatever you need to do. I need to take care of Jay right now." I say.

" Mommy, Jay is crawling away." Luke says pointing to Jason who somehow got off the changing table and started to crawl away. I quickly walk and over to him and pick him up.

" How the heck did you get off your changing table, cupcake? That's not even possible." I say placing him on my hip. I look at Luke and Kaylee.

" Go do whatever you need to do." I say. They nod their heads and run out of the room. Jason squeals and makes grabby hands towards them. I walk back to the changing table and lay Jason down. He lets out a little whine.

" Not right now J.J. Let's get you to sleep cupcake." I say taking off his pants. Jason starts letting out little whimpers.

" No, don't you cry on me. When you don't take your naps you get even more grumpy and a troublemaker. So don't start with me young man." I say taking his dirty diaper off. I change his diaper and pull his pants back on. I make him sit up. He starts playing with my cheeks.

" Alright cupcake, it's time to take your nap." I say lifting him up. He pouts his lip out.

" No, don't pout your lip at me mister. You need to take your nap." I say. I place him in his crib. I make him lay down on his back. He looks at me with his puppy brown eyes.

" No, don't give me that look J.J. Take your nap." I say bending down to kiss his forehead." Goodnight cupcake. I'll be back in a couple hours to get you."

I walk out of the room and close the door a little bit. I walk downstairs to the living room to find Luke watching Inside Out and Kaylee was playing but with Liam on the ground.

" Li, where's your customer?" I ask. Liam looks at me while holding Kaylee in the air.

" I finished. So he went home." Liam says.

" Hi mummy! Look at me, I'm flying!" Kaylee says. I smile.

" Yes you are peanut." I say. I go and sit next to Luke. Luke looks up at me.

" Mommy, I have a question." Luke asks.

" I have an answer." I say. Luke lets out a little giggle. I smile.

" I'm watching Inside Out, and I want to know why you named me Luke and why I'm the way I am." Luke says. Well, this question came out of nowhere.

" Well, when I was younger, my favorite band was 5 Seconds of Summer. And I was in love with the lead singer and his name was Lucas Robert. And I promised myself I would name one of my children after him and when you came along, Luke, daddy and I agreed that Lucas Robert would be a great name for you." I say.