Chapter 8

Caroline's POV

I was in Marie's motel and decided to call the only person who knows my secret and has been helping me all this years, but because I didn't want anyone to know where I was living, I went to outside and used a phone booth.

"Hello?" I said when I heard my friend answering the phone.

"Who is this?"

"I can't say..."

"Wait. Is a blonde vampire who can be a badass?"

"Maybe, but now I'm red-head..." I said smiling.

"What?" Said then added "It doesn't matter... Where are you?"

"New Orleans" I said.

"Do you think I can make you a visit?"

"Of course. That was the reason I called you... I miss my partner in the crime." I said smiling.

"I miss you too. I probably will be there tomorrow. Where can I find you?"

"In the bar that is in St. Bourbon Street." I said.

"Okay, see you in less then 24 hours." Said making me chuckle then we said goodbye and hung up.

I decided to go back to Marie's motel and saw Hope in the entrance.

"Lydia!" She said and give me a smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm not completely fine but I'm better." She said then added "but you could help me."

"How?"

"We can make a sleepover." She said "you, me and my aunt 'Bekah."

"Is your father okay with it?" I asked and she nodded so I agreed but when I was about to took a pj, Hope told me that I would use one of hers or Rebekah's.

We went to the quarter and Nik, I mean Klaus, just stay there looking at me like if he was trying to figure me out, like if I was a puzzle but also seemed like if he was admiring me, but I pushed that thought of my head.

"I guess my daughter make you come to her sleepover..." He finally said and I smiled.

I make some popcorns, while Rebekah was picking blood bags and Hope was picking the movie we would going to see, when I went with Rebekah to their movie theater, Hope told us that we were going to see 'The Notebook', she was super excited and Klaus was bored and was saying that he was tired of seeing that movie but after his discussion of what was a good movie with his daughter, he finally gave in.

We all seat and Klaus was next for me, for some reason Rebekah and Hope were seat in a place far from me and Klaus.

We were in the middle of the movie when I put my hand on the bowl with the popcorns at the same as Klaus making our hands touch and making me feel sparkles and butterflies with the touch of his hand in mine and blush a little, which made him smirk. I decided to fake nothing happened and eat the popcorn I had grab, suddenly I felt him wrapping his arm around me and resting his hand on my shoulder, for how much I try to denying it, the truth is that I still had feelings for him and couldn't hide it very well...

I decided to stop thinking about what I should or shouldn't do for just one minute or two, so I rest my head in his chest and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him and I just enjoy the feeling of being in his arms and of his scent then he start to stroke my hair which felt really good.

"Hmmm" I found myself saying with closed eyes because I didn't care about the movie right now then said in a really low voice so Hope and/or Rebekah wouldn't hear me. "That's nice..."

He kissed my hair and then start to kissing my hair and then I felt his lips on my cheek, making me smile, then he whispered to my ear "I really like your smile"

Obviously that made me blush a little, I kissed his cheek making him look at me surprised and then whispered "thank you"

AN: Who might be the person who was on the phone with Caroline? A guy or a girl? It is a person from TVD or from other show? Who would you guys wanted to be? Is it Tyler or Matt? Enzo or Stefan? Bonnie or Damon? Or maybe someone who had come back from the Other Side... Who do you guys wanted to be?