Chapter 32

Klaus's POV

I was in the bar drinking my bourbon as an excuse to see Caroline, she was so perfect... I could stay looking at her the entire day without getting bored, I never can get enough of her beauty, she's extraordinary.

"Hey! This is really lame, but I told my friends over there that you were cute so they dared me to come here to talk to you." She said, I looked at Caroline and saw her taking the order of a costumer, he was flirting with her and she didn't say nothing so I would go with it...

"Of course. I'm Klaus, and who you might be?" I asked with my famous smirk.

"I'm Stella." She said with a shy smile and I give a kiss in her hand, making her blush.

"How does a beautiful woman like you is single?" I asked.

"I prefer not talk about it right now." She said and I nodded.

"Alright, then tell me how come I never saw you here before?" I asked her.

"I just arrived a few days. I am trying to have a new start in a new city." She said and got closer to me "And apparently I did the right thing or I wouldn't be here with a really cute British guy."

She start telling me about her life and I thought was boring but fake to be interested and flirt with her a little so she wouldn't notice, after awhile I felt her hand in my leg.

"Stella, thank you for the company but I have to go. I am here tonight, you should come." I said and then walked away.

***

After dinner I went with Caroline to the bar and we decided to have fun with other people so we wouldn't be so dependent of one another.

I saw Stella and told Caroline that I was going to talk with a friend of mine, when I took Stella to the dancing floor, I noticed Caroline glaring at us which made me smirk.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to tell you that Tessa come and I am going to go talk with her." Caroline said when interrupted our dance, I continue dancing with Stella and then Tessa come to say hello and start dancing with Caroline.

Caroline's POV

After Tessa greeted Klaus, she made me start dancing with her next to Klaus and his friend, so I decided to play with Klaus's rules of the game, I slowly got closer to Tessa.

"I loved what you did with your hair..." I said with an excuse to caress her hair and getting really closed to her.

"I really like you hair, is so soft..." She said while looking at my hair and brushing it then looked at my lips and kissed me, I left her lips to go to her neck and felt Klaus's gaze on me, but fake that I didn't care and continue making out with Tessa, even if sometimes I was exchange glares at Klaus.

After the music ended, Klaus walked over us and asked me to dance with him, of course I accepted and start dancing with him. I wrapped my arms in his neck and his arms were wrapped in my waist.

"Your girl is looking too much to us..." I whispered to him.

"She's probably jealous of your beauty." He whispered back making me blush a little.

"You know that you don't have to give me compliments and those kind of things right?" I whispered.

"I know, I'm just saying the truth." He whispered again.

"Right..." I said sarcastically.

"It's truth. Like is truth that I like to be this close to you... To touch you..." He whispered while caressing my waist and then looked at my lips and with our lips almost touching, he whispered "I like to feel our lips together..."

I kissed him and he kissed me back then we vamp to the WC and I pushed him to the door and wrapped my legs in his waist, then kissed him.

"I thought we would have fun with other people..." He said with a smirk after our kiss.

"Plans change." I said making him smirk even more and then I kissed him with passion.