Chapter 1

Caroline's POV

I have been on the run for 21 years and 7 months, I needed to get out of Mystic Falls and stop talking to my friends so they wouldn't be in risk but now I found a witch that can make me have a new chance on living my life without running, which is a spell she will put on me on another body. I am not really happy with that idea but it's the only thing I can think that will put me and everyone I love in safety.

I am now going to New Orleans because that's where the witch lives. It's funny, I'm going to New Orleans just to met a witch, I always thought that when I would go to New Orleans would be because of Klaus and not because I am on the run.

21 years ago, my father came back along with other people from the Other Side and he sees me as a monster and no longer as his daughter, since he come back he only has one goal, killing the monster that his daughter become...

*a few hours later*

I was now on the cemetery of New Orleans where I had agree encounter with a witch friend, aka Lucy Bennett, and didn't took her too long until she appear.

"Hello Caroline!"

"Hello Lucy! Thank you for meting me. And I need to ask you another favor."

"Caroline, I like you but I'm not doing any more spells. This spell is already really powerful..."

"No. It's not that. I just want to ask you to not say nothing to no one, not even to Bonnie."

"Why?"

"Because I can't put my friends life in risk so a few years ago I needed to stop contact with them and this is going to be the only way do I can be safe."

"Fine... But before I do this spell I need to tell you that this girl doesn't know anyone in here, I thought it would be the best choice so you could stay in her body, because if she had friends in here..."

"I wouldn't know how to talk with them and they eventually find something was wrong."

"Exactly." She said and I smiled then she added "oh, and this girl is a vampire too."

"Thank you." I said and then Lucy start to chanting some Latin Words and the candles start to light up, it was pretty cool... And then everything went black.

I woke up without almost breath and saw my body laying in the ground.

"It worked." Lucy said with a smile.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate you being doing this."

"It's fine. I just hope you will be okay. Oh and this is a great place so you will settle down because it's where you can be supernatural without having much problems and the power of the witches is stronger in here." She said and I nodded then she walked away.

I took my body to the baggage of my car and went to the Marie's motel and asked for a room, it was nice, not too big or too small it was just right.

Then I sped to my car and put my body in a coffin and then hide it in the wardrobe, then I took a shower and decided to go to go to a bar.

"Hello! What can I get you?" A beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes, that reminded me of Klaus asked me.

"Some bourbon." I said and when she was about to leave I called her making her turn to see me. "Actually I was wondering if anyone in here is looking for a job..."

"Actually we do. I can ask the owner of the bar if he wants to interview you."

"Thank you. That would be awesome!" I said then she called a old guy and asked "can this girl worked in here."

"Yes, sure! Of course. Whatever you want." The guy said with fear.

"What the hell was that?" I asked her.

"People in here kind of do whatever I want because they are afraid of my father."

"And who is your father?" I asked curious to know who was this guy everyone fears of.

"Niklaus Mikaelson. More known by Klaus." She said and I was shocked. I can't believe this is Hope, Tyler told me that Haley was pregnant of Klaus's baby and I found by Lucy what was her name and if everything was alright with her because I wanted Klaus to be happy.

"Why are you looking at me like that."

"Nothing. It's just I never imagine I would meet Hope Mikaelson."

"You can call me Hope."

"And you can call me Lydia." I said because Lucy had told me the name of the girl I was using the body.

"Nice to met you. Do you want to start now or tomorrow."

"Today is a good day as any."

"You are a vampire right?"

"How do you know?"

"I am part witch, so I can sense stuff like that." She said and I nodded.

She explained me how everything worked and I was now attending the costumers.