Chapter 13

Caroline's POV

Klaus took me to his bedroom, that would be our room and I just kept wondering why he and his family had forgive me for lying to them so fast, specially Klaus because everyone knows that he doesn't forgive so easily...

"Klaus?" I said making him turn to see me.

"I thought we had agree on Nik..." He said with his usual smirk.

"Yes but you thought I was Lydia..." I said still feeling bad about lying to him and his family.

"Caroline are you okay?" He asked me and almost seemed concerned at me.

"Yes, it's just... Why did you forgive me so quickly for lying to you and your family?" I asked him.

"Because I know what it's be on the run because your father wants you dead..." He said with sadness in his eyes and I hugged him because I couldn't see him like that, then I whispered to his ear "I'm sorry"

When we broke the hug I gave him a small smile then I lay down and closed my eyes, after that I felt Klaus laying down next to me and put his arm around me pulling me to be closer to him, making me feel sparkles and butterflies.

"I missed you..." He whisper after awhile, probably thinking that I was already asleep.

"I missed you too" I told him after turning to see him, we just stay there looking at each other and Klaus stroke my cheek making me smile and after awhile I fell asleep.

I woke up and Klaus was no longer in the bedroom, I decided to take a quick shower and then I decided to put one of Klaus's t-shirts that seemed a dress to me.

I went to the kitchen where was Klaus talking with Rebekah, they stop talking when they saw me, Klaus looked at me with a smirk and Rebekah went to another place.

"You look stunning in my clothes." He said making me blush a little. "And you look even more beautiful when you blush."

"Shut up!" I said and punch him in a kidding way in his chest making him chuckle.

"Good morning!" Hope said coming in. "Care, Stiles already come back with all of your clothes."

"Seriously? That's awesome! Thank you." I said and hugged her then went to Klaus's room and decided to change to a blue dark dress, a jacket and my leather boots. (An: on the pic.)

I was looking at myself in the mirror, I'm not one of those girls who are always staring at themselves in the mirror but I still can't believe that I am back to my own body. I had nothing against Lydia's body but it wasn't mine.

Niklaus's POV

I know that I was supposed to be mad at Caroline but I get why she did what she did and besides I can't be mad at her, I just want to be with her. I decided to go to my room and grab my sketchbook to draw something when I saw Caroline look at herself in the mirror.

"You look ravishing, love." I said admiring her beauty, I knew I missed her but until I saw her in her body I didn't realized how much I truly had missed her.

"Thank you." She said turning around to see me and gave me a smile, a beautiful and bright smile, then she got closer to me and added "I'm sorry... Not just for lying to you but also for not being as nice as I should to you and... And for asking you to leave Mystic Falls for good."

"It's fine" I said while brushing her hair and putting it behind her ear, then I stroke her cheek, feeling her soft skin and she smiled to me, we were looking deeply into each other's eyes, then I look at her lips that make me want to remember the feeling of her soft lips on mine, then when I was about to kiss her, someone knocked on the door.