Chapter 30

Klaus's POV

I was in the bed with Caroline and couldn't sleep, I just kept remember that Caroline said it was okay to have sex with other people, and that made me start thinking of she has someone on her eye or something like that. I can't imagine not be with her.

I decided to go to the kitchen and drink some blood, while thinking about my relationship with Caroline. Is this right? How long is this going to last? Am I ever going to be officially with Caroline? Am I just a guy to pass time for her until she find another guy? Is she ever going to fall in love with me? This was all good questions with no answers.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked with a sleeping voice appearing in the kitchen.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Is there something wrong?" She asked concerned.

"No. I'm just wondering about things in my life."

"Like?"

"My daughter, my city, what we have..." I finally admitted.

"What you mean by what we have? Is our arrangement a problem? Because if it is we can go back to be just friends..." She said.

"What I tried to say was that if one day one of us wants to stop what we have and go back to just friends, how are we going to say to another? This is supposed to be until when?" I asked her.

"Klaus, I really care about you and I know you care about me too. We don't have a time limit to end this or not. If one day you feel like you don't want to have this kind of relationship with me then you come talk to me and say that you think it's best to go back to be friends and you don't have to explain why." Caroline said and then looked at the ground. "Is this conversation your way to ask to stop our..."

"No." I quickly cut her off, and moved my hand that was in the balcony to her's, resting my hand above her's.

Caroline's POV

I couldn't look at Klaus because the truth is that even if I want to enjoy life at maximum, I need him to be there and not just as a friend. He said no and I suddenly felt his hand in mine, I looked at our hands together, making me smile, then looked at him, he seemed to be admiring me.

"Are you sure? Because I get it if..." I was saying when he cut me once again off but this time by kissing me passionately.

"I am sure." He said and then took me to our room, once we got there, he pushed me to the wall and I kissed me then let wet kisses to my ear and whisper "How could I ask to stop being this close?"

He let his lips traveled to my neck and didn't took long to get in my sweet spot, making me moan then he whispered between kisses "How could I ask to stop kissing you?" Then he traveled his hands that were in my waist to my ass and pulled me to him making me wrap my legs around his waist and asked "or to stop feeling you?"

"You sure you want my kisses?" I asked while kissing his neck and then traveled my lips to his.

"Are you sure you want to have me this close?" I whispered to his ear

"Are you sure you want to feel my touch?" I whispered while traveling my hand to his 6 pack.

I saw desire and hunger in his eyes and he kissed me like if he had to prove it, I kissed him back and then he took me to the bed and we enjoyed each other's bodies like if there was no tomorrow.