Chapter 16

Caroline's POV

I went to my bedroom which was also Klaus's and tried to calm down, I can't believe I had sex with Klaus and it was so unbelievable incredible, I remember how was it but I didn't recall how good it was... But I would continue to be single, I can't get attach to anyone, at least not while I'm on the run.

I decided to go talk with Stiles, who was apparently in the bar, when I tried to get out of the Quarter to meet Stiles, 12 men appeared in front of me.

"Get out of my way, I want to get out!" I said annoyed.

"Not happening, blondie."

"Klaaaaaus!" I called him now mad because I hate being prisoner in some place.

"Yes, love?" He said getting next to me in a blink with his hybrid speed.

"Why are this guys not letting me get out?"

"Because I told them to not letting you get out."

"What? Why?"

"Because your back to your original body and if anyone sees..."

"Fine... This sucks!" I said, went to the living room and of course he followed me.

"Caroline, I'm just doing this because I care about you." He said with concern in his eyes.

"I know... But I hate being prisoner in some place, that was all the point of being in Lydia's body. Of course I hated the part of lying and of not being in my body but at least I could go go whatever I would like to go without having fear of someone catch me." I told Klaus and pulled me to his embrace, making us be both seat down in the couch with my head resting in his chest and feeling him stroking my hair.

"I get it, I do... But you going to get through this."

"How?" I asked him getting out of him embrace and then I got up and added "how am I going to stop my father of killing me? There was this one time where I was fighting my father and I was really close to killing him, I thought if I kill him everything will be fine and I will live in peace but then I couldn't do it because after everything he had done, he was and still is my father. I mean, he's not the best father in the world but after everything he is my father." I said and Klaus just looked at me.

"What are you saying? That I am a terrible person because I killed Mikael, the man who tormented all my life?" Klaus asked me angry.

"No. Of course not... But it was different."

"Oh, yes... Because I am the bastard."

"No, because you have more courage then I do. I'm a coward who can't kill the person who keeps me from being happy..." I yelled at him while fighting the tears to not come out but without any success and suddenly I felt his arms wrapped around me pulling me to a hug, at first I fight it but then I gave in.

"You're not a coward, love..." He said with a calming voice making me relax. "You're brave and after everything you are still good. You could just kill Bill like if it was nothing but when you look at him you still chose to see the good instead of the bad. You're an incredible person because of that."

"You really think so?" I asked him looking into his eyes and getting out of his embrace.

"I know so..." He said and I gave him a smile.

"You're incredible too." I told him and added "Here you are trying to cheer me up even that you probably have things more interesting to do... Not a lot of people would do that. You're not that monster that you claim to be."

I kissed his cheek and then I gave him a smile and when he was about to kiss me Stiles appeared in the room.

"Hello Care and Klaus!" Stiles said.

"I can't have a break..." Klaus said to himself but I heard him which made me chuckle.

"Can I stole Caroline from you for just a few minutes?"

"Of course you can." I said before Klaus could say anything and before I leave to Stiles's room so we could talk I hugged Klaus and whisper to his ear "Thank you for everything."