Chapter 10

Caroline's POV

Klaus looked so cute in his sleep that I decided to let him a note saying that I didn't want wake him up, he probably won't care if I'm in the room or not but I decided doing it anyway.

I went to Marie's motel and put a dress that I had bought with a grey jacket and a black belt (AN: Look to the pic.), then wen then went to the bar, Hope wasn't there which meant that I had to open the bar but I didn't care.

The costumers start to arriving and I attend them but always thinking about last night and how I slept so good in Klaus's arms, for so long I finally made to sleep through a entire night and feel safe, being in his arms made me feel protected and I didn't remember how that felt until now, but I need to stop thinking about it.

I saw someone seating in a table and when I about to ask what wanted, I realized it was Stiles, he become along the time my best friend and was a vampire just like me.

"Good morning! I would like an orange juice and a toasted sandwich, please"

"Of course but only if you say that Caroline Forbes is the best person in the entire world and the hottest woman you ever met..." I said and he smiled at me and hugged me.

"I can't believe it's you, Care" he whispered to my ear so anyone could hear him and I hugged him right back.

"In here you need to call me Lydia Martin." I whispered so anyone could here and then broke the hug.

"I miss you so much..." Stiles said making me smile then we hugged again and broke the hug once more, we were like family.

"Why are those guys looking at us like that specially the guy?" He whispered so Hope and Klaus wouldn't hear him.

"They are friends that I made. Come with me so I can present you to them." I said excited and we walked to Klaus and Hope, Hope was with a really big smirk and Klaus seemed upset or mad at something but I decided to ask him later. "Hey! I would like you to know Stiles. He is a friend and is like family to me. Oh, and he's a vampire... Stiles, this is Hope and Klaus Mikaelson."

"Hello! It's very nice to met you guys..." Stiles said and then looked at me and said "Well, I need to go so I can find a room. We have a lot to catch up on. Bye."

Stiles left and Hope looked at me with a smirk but Klaus continue to seem pissed off with something.

"I better go attend the costumers" Hope said smirking.

"There's anything you would like to order."

"No."

"Why are you talking to me like that?" I asked hurt.

"No reason." He said and I was not going to be there just hearing him talking bad at me.

"You know what? I don't need to be here and hear you talking like that to me." I said now mad at him.

"I'm sorry." He said and seemed being regretful about the way he talk to me. "Can we talk in private?"

"I guess" I said looking at the bar that was almost empty. "But we can't take long."

"Okay." He said then grabbed me and in a blink we were in the Quarter, when he stopped he let me down but putting me closer to him.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted but when I saw you with that Steve guy."

"Stiles" I said cutting him off.

"Whatever. What matters is that I didn't like to see you with him."

"Why do you care with who I am with?" I asked him confused.

"Because..." He was about to say but then stop himself "it doesn't matter why"

"Seriously? Just because you're the big bad hybrid do you think it gives you the right to be like a jerk and then not give me any explanations?" I asked getting closer to him without realizing how closed we already were because I was too pissed off.

"And who gives you the right to talk to me like that? I'm the original hybrid." He said getting closer to me.

"And you think that for you being the original hybrid I should be scare of you and just accept whatever you think and do? I'm sorry but I have my own opinions and I'm not stop thinking in certain way just because of you or any other person." I cut him off and then we just stay there looking at each other pissed off, then I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes and then he kissed me, I kissed him right back with passion but then made myself broke the kiss.

"I can't do this..." I said to myself and he looked at me disappointed.

"Can I know why?" He asked disappointed.

"I'm not the person you think I am" I admitted.

"What?"

"I'm not Lydia Martin. I'm possessing her body for personal reasons that I can't tell you." I said and he looked at me with a serious face that for the first time make me have a little fear of him.

"Who are you? What do you want of my family?" He asked me.

"I don't want anything with your family. And you know who I am. My name is Caroline Forbes." I said and he looked at me in disbelief.