Chapter 2

No One's POV

Klaus decided to go see how Hope was doing with her new job, since she made 21 years old she wanted to work in some place to have a more normal life because she being Klaus's daughter and the most powerful creature in the planet kind of ruin that for her, but she tried not to think a lot about that.

When Klaus appeared in the bar with his protégé, he went to talk with Hope while Marcel was choosing a table where they could seat.

"How is my little wolf?" Klaus asked Hope and Caroline heard him too but didn't turn so no one would know she was hearing the conversation.

"Dad, I'm working and how many times need I have to ask you to stop calling me that in public." Hope said with a bored tone because she didn't like to be treat like a kid and when her father called her that, she didn't like it because made her feel like a 5 year old girl.

"You can ask me all you want but we both know that I will always call you my little wolf." Klaus said with a smirk because he liked that his daughter was a person with fixed ideas and she's determined, like him...

"Fine..." Hope said with a bored look while Klaus was seating in his seat next to Marcel and added "I get the new waiter, Caroline heard it but didn't walked over them or looked at them so they wouldn't know about she hearing them.

"Is that hot in the balcony?" Marcel asked looking at Caroline with a smirk.

"Yes, it's her." Hope said and wanted to rip Marcel's heart out because he broke his aunt Rebekah' heart and hangs with her father like nothing had happened. Hope decided to walk over to Caroline to not think more about it and said "Hey! Can you attend my father and Marcel? It's just..." She was saying and then added a little louder to make sure a klaus heard her "my father can't seem to understand I'm working."

"Okay. But he is your father, it's normal he want to visit his daughter." Caroline told Hope because she actually thought it was cute how Klaus treated his daughter and she wished to have a father like Klaus is to Hope, usually her father didn't care about nothing.

"Yes, but I need my space." Hope try to reason with Caroline because she sometimes thought it was all too much, his father was too protective, was too concerned about the littlest thing and sometimes too conservative when it come to his daughter, for example, he still thinks his daughter is still a virgin...

"Thank you for defending me." Klaus said to the red-head when she come to his table, he smiled to her and she also gave him a sincere smile, something about her smile seemed familiar and how her eyes sparkling was familiar but he knew that he never had met her.

"No problem." Caroline simply said then added "what can I help you with?"

"Well, I was wondering if it hurt when you fall from heaven?" Marcel asked with a cocky smirk and something inside of Klaus was making him angry, Klaus didn't like to see Marcel flirting with this girl and he didn't knew why, he just knew that there was something about this girl that he enjoyed.

"Yes. I am a ghost and I died 50 years ago along with that pick-up line. So... Will you guys will want anything?" Caroline asked them and Klaus do the best he could to not laugh, so he just smirked to the girl.

"Some bourbon" Klaus simply said.

"Right away." Caroline said giving Klaus a smile and he gave her a smirk and in a few seconds she was back with a bottle of bourbon and 2 cups.

"Thank you..." Klaus said trying to find her name.

"Lydia." Caroline said.

"Beautiful name." Klaus said and she gave him a smile then she got back to work.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Marcel asked furious and jealous then added "I saw her first and I called it dibs on her."

Klaus was about to killing Marcel because he was hating how Marcel was talking about the red-head woman like if she was an object, it was stupid he thinking like that because he barely knew her, but it was stronger then him.

"I'm not doing anything and you know that I don't intend to have any relationship..." Klaus said because after everything he just wants to be in a serious relationship with someone and she's not read-head, she's as blonde hair and curled, she has a perfect soft skin, lips that just makes you want to kiss her without stop and her voice is like angels singing, no one can ever replaced, I tried with Cami but I always knew that she wasn't the person I truly love and when I tried to have something with Camille she died...

"God, are you still waiting for that girl from Mystic Falls magically appear and ask you to be with you. If she didn't appear until now that means only one thing. She doesn't like you in that way. Move on with your life." Marcel said because he was tired of hearing about Caroline.