Chapter 17

Caroline's POV

"What did you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked when we got in my room or Klaus's room...

"Hope. What do you think about her?" He asked.

"Is my best friend in love?" I asked smiling and he just gave me a look. "Sorry. I think she's great. Why?"

"Nothing. Just wanted your opinion." He said trying to hide a smile and I fake to believe him, then he change the subject "Did anything happened between you and Klaus since you come to New Orleans?"

"What? That would be crazy. Me and Klaus. No, no, no, no... Ahahah no, no" I said laughing nervously.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"I kind of had sex with him."

"You and Klaus are together? Why didn't you told me? That's really... I don't have any words for that, I think this never happened before."

"We are not together. We just had sex but you can't tell anyone, specially not to Hope." I told him and he nodded.

"And does Klaus knows about that? Does he know it was just one time thing?"

"Actually we are kind of friends with benefits..." I said really slowly without knowing what would be his reaction.

"What? But that never works out and someone ends up always hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt..." He said making me smile.

"I think it's going to be okay. We both know what we are doing." I told him and stiles after awhile ended up giving up.

I went to the kitchen to eat something when I felt someone wrapping the arms around me, it were strong arms that gave me safety, in the second I felt his scent I smiled, he just kissed my neck making me giggle.

"Missing me already?" I asked him.

"You have no idea." He said turning me so he would kiss me.

"Hold on... Somebody can appear and see us." I warned him, he grabbed me and in a blink we were in the room making me smile, then I felt his lips crashing on mine making me smile, then I said when we broke the kiss "Someone's in the mood."

He smirk and kissed me again, his hands were in my waist pulling me to be the closest I could be to him, which made me smirk. He pushed me to the bed and then kissed me with passion, I just broke the kiss to take his t-shirt and while we were kissing I took his belt then I stop kissing him to take his pants, rolled him over so I could be on top and he smirk at me then we kissed again with hunger and passion.

***

"So... Are you going to tell me what got into you or...?"

"There must be a reason? Can't I just appreciate your body?" He asked making me blushed which made him smirk. "I love when you blush."

"You need to stop saying those things." I told him.

"Why? It's the truth." He said and I just rolled my eyes. "Look, I planed doing a party only with people I trust, this was planned before you come to New Orleans and the people who will be here I now won't say anything about you so if you want tonight to go to the party I'll be throwing."

"Seriously? That would be awesome! I miss going to parties so much... I don't go since... Well, since I went to college with Elena and Bonnie." I told him.

"I promise tonight it's going to be an awesome night"

"Why? Will be hot guys?"

"Are you really ask me that? Did you look at me?" He asked all cocky.

"You right... There will be any hot guys that I hadn't had sex yet?"

"Yes. And also gorgeous women." He said smirking and for some reason I was irritated just by imagining him flirting with some girls.