Chapter 34

Caroline's POV

After enjoying Klaus's company for awhile, and I'm not just saying about having sex with him because we also talk a little.

"This as been nice but I have to go." I said and he hold me tightly.

"Afraid of giving in to the temptation again and don't be able to get out of the room?" Klaus asked with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"Someone has a big ego" I said.

"I deserve it, I am having sex with a beautiful blonde vampire." He said making me blush.

"Whatever. I need to go." I said and then with vamp speed I was with another outfit in seconds and got out of the room.

I walked over to Stiles room and knocked on the door, he took me into his room and I asked him to talk to him someplace where no one could hear us and he admitted that his room was spelled.

"What is so urgent that you have to tell me?"

"I am still with Klaus..." I started and he nodded so I would continue. "But I don't know what's happening with me. Every time I see him with another woman I start to get jealous and is stupid because we are just friends. I tried to make him be jealous last night and he ended up by hooking up with some girl named Stella..."

"Caroline, you have to tell him how you feel." Stiles said.

"No. I am not going to say anything. Just because I am jealous when I see him with another girls doesn't mean that I have feelings for him. Do I have like having sex with him? Yeah! Do I like when he kisses me? Yes. But that doesn't mean that I have feelings for him, just means that I have some kind of attraction and nothing else. It's not like I am in love with him..." I said and he gave me a look. "What?"

"Can you look me in the eyes and say that you are not in love with Klaus? Just say it looking me in the eyes." He said because I never could lie to him, it was stronger then me, he was like family to me.

"I'm not..." I was saying and then the words wouldn't come out. "I can't."

"Why don't you just admit to yourself and go talk to him? We all can see that you both want to be together." Stiles said.

"What about Stella? The girl he had sex with last night?" I asked him.

"You don't know if he was really with her and he doesn't know how you feel. Maybe he was trying to put you jealous." Stiles said.

"I just can't... I can't be with someone in a serious relationship, specially if that someone is Klaus. He is so... You know? And I'm just a baby vampire who knows nothing about life compared to him. He probably just likes to have fun with me." I said and Stiles hugged me.

"He would be stupid if saw you just as a sex friend. You are an incredible person! He is lucky to just have you in his life." He said.

"Thanks but I can't... I was now experiencing the best that life as to offer and" I was saying when Stiles cut me off.

"There's not better experience in life then the experience of a true love, even if isn't forever." Stiles said.

"God, you're so in love" I said and he gave me a look. "What? I know you and I saw how you were really closed with Hope in Marcel's party."

"We are just friends." Stiles said.

"I saw love stories start like that." I said and then we start talk about him and Hope.