Chapter 12

Niklaus's POV

After I heard everything that she had been through I realized that she was passing through the same thing I did, I also had my father hunting me and I had to be on the run.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." She said and then asked "Are you not mad at me?"

"Of course not. I mean, I would prefer if you told me who you were before everything but..."

"I couldn't handle knowing that I was putting your life in risk."

"Why?" I asked confused.

Caroline's POV

"Because I care about you..." I said smiling and he hugged me once more.

"Now you can go back to your body."

"No. My father has people looking for me. I can't take that risk. And he is going to hurt everyone who protects me and cares about me." I said scared.

"Caroline, I am going to be by your side, I promise. I'm not going to let you have a life like I had. I'm not going to let you be on the run for the rest of your existence."

"I don't want you to get hurt. You need to think about Hope."

"She really cares about you and she would kill me if I let you get hurt. Trust me, love." He said and I nodded hesitantly.

***

The day past really slowly and then I went to dinner with Stiles and we talk about how we were after I left and mostly about me and Klaus and how was Hope, I think he has a new crush.

We were now in my bedroom where I was showing him where I hide my body, we were talking when I received a sms from Klaus saying that he told Hope and Rebekah everything, that they understood and that Hope wanted to give my body back and get to know me without secrets.

"What should I do?" I asked Stiles after showing him the sms.

"I can see they really care about you and I'm sure that Klaus won't let anyone hurt you." He said because he knew my history with Klaus.

"Can you come with me?" I asked.

"I course, it's another chance to see Hope."

"If you hurt Hope I will kill you in a very painful way." I said and he nodded.

We went to the Quarter and he help me took my body, when we arrived I showed Hope my real body and she told me to lay my real body in the couch and then told me to lay down on the floor so she would switch bodies again and I did what she told me, then she told me to close my eyes and start to chanting some Latin words, making me be unconscious when I recover my scents I was in the couch, look at what I was wearing and to my hair, making me realize I was again in my body.

"Thank you Hope." I said and she gave me a smile.

"Now that you have no more reasons to lie to me and my family because you know that we got your back, we can start again from the zero." Hope said serious then with a smile said "I'm Hope."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Caroline." I said then we big chuckle and hugged each other.

"FYI I'm still Stiles." Stiles said to Hope making us laugh.

"Caroline, now that you are in your real body I believe that it's best you live here with us along with your friend Stiles." Rebekah said making me smirk.

"Is Rebekah Mikaelson concern about me?" I asked smirking.

"I might" she said like if was no big deal.

"Love, you need to stay here. It's where you can have more protection and you need to stop working."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's just your father or one of his friends come to the bar and realize that you are here and you get in troubles." Klaus said and for how much I wanted to admitted, he was right.

"Fine, but Stiles will be in here too." I said and Klaus nodded.

"There's only one problem, we only have one extra room."

"I can stay in the couch." I said.

"No way. You will sleep in my room." He said and I gave him a look then he added with a smirk showing his cute dimples. "Unless you have any problems of sharing a bed with me."

"I have no problems in that." I said.

"Okay, so tomorrow you guys can pick up your stuff. It's already too late." Hope said then looked at me and said "Caroline, after all these years is nice to finally met you."