Chapter 28

Caroline's POV

I woke up and was with my head resting in Klaus's chest and he had his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly get out of bed to not wake him up and left a note after getting my shower and put my outfit. I went to the bar where was Hope already taking some costumers.

"Sorry. Are you here alone for too long?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I got here ten minutes ago." She said with a smile then I start to take the orders.

Klaus's POV

I woke up and didn't saw Caroline in the bed making me a little sad because I liked to wake up first then her to be there admiring her being in my arms and have amazing sex before we got up. I took a shower and when was putting my clothes on, I noticed a note in my nightstand.

'I woke up first and was already late to work, so I decided to let you stay sleeping in peace. Tonight I want a reward to not wake you up for our morning activities. Your special friend, Caroline.'

I couldn't help but smile to that note. Of course I prefer that she was my girlfriend then my friend but it's better then nothing and I'm sure that when she is ready to commit she will see that I am the one for her.

I make some time to not make Caroline think I run over to her in the moment I woke up, and when was 3pm, I decided to take a visit to Caroline and Hope.

In the moment I opened the door, I saw my daughter making a drink to a costumer and Caroline was walking over to a costumer.

"Hello my little wolf!" I said walking over to Hope.

"Dad, we already had this conversation." She said and I nodded. "Bourbon."

"I love how well you know your dear father." I said with a smirk and she gave me a cup and filled with bourbon leaving the bottle, then got back to her job and I decided to hear the conversation between the costumer and Caroline because she was taking to long to get his order.

"Came on! A date. It's all I ask." The guy said to her.

"I don't know..."

"Do you have a boyfriend or something?" He asked.

"No... No boyfriend... But"

"Is any problem here?" I asked coming near Caroline.

"No. Just asking this beautiful woman out."

"What's her answer?" I asked looking at Caroline and she looked at me surprised then looked at him, I noticed Hope was entering in the kitchen so I rest my hand in her back and start moving to her waist and then to her back, really slowly, then I noticed Caroline bite her lip and her heart beating faster, which made me smirk.

"Can you excuse us for just a minute?" She asked and took me to the corner of a street near the bar but was far enough so Hope or any vampire would hear us.

"What do you think you were doing?" She asked when she pushed me to the dark corner.

"What?" I asked faking confused.

"You know very well." She said.

"I didn't intend to make you feel uncomfortable." I said innocently and get closer to her and before she could say something, I continue "I thought you liked to be close to me."

"And liked to feel my touch on your body..." I whisper to her ear, while traveling my hand to her waist under her top.

"Klaus, what are you doing?" She asked with a low voice and an intense respiration.

"Nothing that you don't want." I whispered to her lips and kissed her, she kissed me right back and we start fight for dominance but then she broke the kiss and push me to the wall.

"I should be at work and not making out with you." She said more to herself.

"You're right but before you go..." I said pulling her for a kiss, and when we broke the kiss I whispered to her ear "Don't you think I will forget where we left on..."

We went to the bar, I went to drink my bourbon and heard Caroline refusing the date with the guy, which made me smile because she is still only mine.