Chapter 38

Klaus's POV

"Please say that we can be friends again." She said still hugging me. I still wanted to know if she had feelings for me now but decided to let her tell me when she felt ready.

"Of course." I said while rubbing her back and she had her arms around my waist with her head resting in my shoulder, then I start to stroke her hair.

"Thank you for not get out of my life like I asked." She whispered while we were hugging

"That will never happen. I won't allow to get out of your life." I told her and kiss her hair.

I traveled my hand to the end of her back and then traveled to her waist, under her top and caressing her waist.

"Klaus." She said getting out of my embrace and make some distance between us. "I don't want any friends with benefits right now... Sorry."

"No... I am the one who is sorry, because I started even if we did break what we had 2 days ago." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"Thank you for everything." She whispered after kissing my cheek, and then was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist making her turn to see me.

"Are you sure about staying in the motel?"

"It's the best for me, right now." She said and venue I wanted to know why, but I just nodded because I didn't want to start another fight with her.

We went to the bar and we told Hope that we were okay again.

Caroline's POV

I went back to work and was taking a client's order when I start to feel Klaus's gaze on me, when the client was looking at the menu, I looked at Klaus and gave him a smile, then the guy told me he wanted a piece of pie and I went to the kitchen and was taking a slice of pie.

"Care, it's my time to lunch and Stiles invited me to go somewhere so, do you think...?"

"I can take care of the bar for awhile. Go and take all the time you need." I told Hope and she quickly went away, then I took a piece of pie to the man.

I walked over to another client and I went to the kitchen to get what he asked, when I got back, there was no one in there with the exception of Klaus.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. They just realized they had other things to do then stay here." He said with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"Why did you compelled them?" I asked him.

"Because I wanted to talk to you alone."

"What do you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"I wanted to make sure we are really okay." He said.

"We are..." I told him with a small smile.

Klaus's POV

"Good. Because I can't imagine not talking to you again, or looking at you..." I said and brush her hair to behind her ear, while she just stayed there looking at me.

"I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be this close to you again..." I said while wrapping my arms in her waist, then kissed her cheek, almost in the corner of her lips and added "or kissing you again."

"Klaus... We shouldn't." She whispered but had now her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Why? It feels so good being like this..." I whispered to her ear and then looked at her and couldn't help looking at her beautiful lips, then I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I took her to the kitchen, I had one hand in her leg, feeling her skin because she was with shorts and with my other hand in her waist, under the top and she had her hands in my neck, pulling me to be closer to her.

I lay her down in the table and took my t-shirt then put myself on top and kissed her, took her top and then we kissed again, I let my lips travel her body and then she make me be on the bottom and let a trail of kisses from my lips to my 6 pack then lick it and got back to my lips.

We had amazing sex but this time was different because it was more romantic then hunger sex we usually had, after that, she quickly put her clothes.

"Oh, my God this was so wrong." She said to herself.

"Why do you keep repeating that to yourself?" I asked her.

"Because we just had agreed to be friends and only friends." She said.

"Do you regret what happened?" I asked insecure.

"No. But it's not that the problem."

"Then what is the problem? What does make it so wrong us being together?" I asked but I wasn't pissed off, I was just trying to understand why she was reacting like that.

"I can't say."

"Why?"

"Because it will ruin everything and it will be weird if..."

"Just tell me. You can trust me." I told her.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" I asked confused.

"Yes, to your question. Yes, everything I said yesterday was the truth. Yes, I'm in love with you." She said avoiding eye contact and I kissed her with all my passion and love, making her break the kiss to catch her breath and blushed.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I'm in love with you." I told her and she kissed me.