Chapter 24

Caroline's POV

I went to the living room where Hope and Stiles were talking in the couch and smiling to each other but stopped when I appeared.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but I would like to talk to you alone, if you don't mind..." I said to Hope.

"Sure. Let's go to my room where nobody can hear us." She said and I gave her a smile then followed her to the room and when she opened the door I looked amazed at her room, it was so beautiful and I could see it had a really big closet.

"You're room is beautiful!" I said and she gave me a smile.

"Thank you." She said while closing the door and then asked "What did you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, first I wanted to apologize once more about what my father did to you. If I didn't come to your life you probably would be safe and sound and..."

"You don't have to apologize for what your father did. I'm glad to met you, even if it wasn't in your real body." She said making me feel relief for not having her mad at me, I didn't knew her for too long but I already cared about her and wanted her to like me and not just because she's the daughter of Klaus.

"I'm really glad to hear you say that. Oh... And do you think I can go back to work in the bar?" I asked.

"Yes, that would be awesome! I hate be there alone." She said making me smile, then she went back to the living room and I went to Klaus's studio, because I could scent he was there and knocked on the door.

"Hello, love! Anything I could help you with it?" Klaus said with a smirk when opened the door.

"Hey! You kind of told me you had some blood bags in here and I was thirsty, so..." I said and he let me in with the smirk never leaving his face. Why did he had to be so damn cute and handsome and... Stop it, Caroline!, I thought to myself.

"Here's your blood bag." He said with a smirk and showing his adorable dimples.

"May I know what you were doing?" I asked trying to make conversation and start to drinking the blood.

"Just drawing..." He said while rubbing his curly blonde-dark hair and I saw his muscles tensing in the t-shirt.

I noticed he was smirking, probably because realize that I was practically drooling, then he got closer to me and took the blood that I had in the corner of my lips with his thumb making my heart race, then drink the blood and I couldn't avoid looking at his lips. I couldn't control myself and kissed him, making him smirk.

"I thought you wanted to wait until I be alright." He said with a smirk when we broke the kiss.

"You're the Original Hybrid. I think you can take it." I said making him smirk and then I kissed him with passion and hunger.

I felt him start to left kisses to my neck and didn't took long to reach my sweet spot and then start to let soft kisses in my shoulder and I bite Klaus in his neck and pushed him to the wall making him moan my name. I don't know why I bite him but it just felt so good that I didn't stop and just stay there enjoying his blood.

"Caroline..." He moaned again making me smirk and I stop drinking to kiss him, after we share a heat kiss, he start to kiss my neck.

"Klaus..." I moaned.

"Call me Nik." He whispered in my ear, kiss my cheek, then my lips and traveled to my neck where bite me.

"Nik..." I moaned and felt his smirk in my skin, he stopped drinking my blood but kiss in the same spot.

I ripped his t-shirt and pushed him to the couch, took my dress and seat in his lap, then I kissed him and start to let wet kisses to his 6 pack making him moan my name once again then I kissed him again and in a blink I was on the bottom and he kiss my lips and travel wet kisses to my belly making me moan his name as in Nik and he smirked once again then I took his jeans and had amazing sex with him.

"Amazing!" I said

"Fantastic!" He said making me giggle.