Chapter 15

Percy pov:

Im getting dressed for the Olympian council meeting. I have no clue what to wear.

I end up wearing ripped black skinny jeans, black combat boots, an mcr shirt, and a black leather jacket on top.

I'm going to leave my hair the way it is, wavy and down.

--------------time skip-------------

We all meet at the camp line and I call the pegasi to come to us. We only need three because Frank can turn into one for himself.

Blackjack, Porkpie, and jason's horse Tempest all come up to us.

"Yo boss, long time no see. Got any donuts for me"

"No blackjack"

"Where were you. I was looking for you but I couldn't find you."

"I know, blackjack, I didn't want to be found." I tell him "But we need to go to olympus, so it's time to go."

The trip was short and quite uneventful. I was worried about what would happen at the council meeting. I hope I don't see Andrew. That would be a disaster. With my luck he will probably be there because I can never catch a break. We make our way to the Empire State Building and make our way to the front desk.

"Give us the key to Olympus." I say

"What key?" The man at the front desk replies

"YOU HAVE SEEN ME HERE AND GIVEN ME THE KEY BEFORE! WHY CANT YOU GIVE IT TO ME AGAIN?!" I yell and send him my best glare.

He shivers and hands me the key.

"Thank you" I say sweetly and smile at him.

We walk to the elevator and ride up. None of us speak as we walk to the doors to the throne room

We go in...

Andrew pov-

This morning I was called to the Olympian council meeting. I was surprised because I am only a minor god and its not every day that a minor God gets called to an Olympian council meeting. I got ready and flashed to the throne room.

When I got there I looked at the gods. Apollo and Artemis were arguing about haikus or something. Both of them hate me because of what I did to Percy. Actually, most of the gods hate me.

Poseidon hates me because Percy is his daughter. Hephaestus hates me because Percy helped Leo a lot on the quest. Artemis hates me because Percy is a girl, and a very strong one too. Apollo hates me because Percy is a great hero and she didn't deserve betrayal. Aphrodite hates me for breaking up her "otp". Ares hates me because Percy started a war. Hera hates me because...well she just always has. Demeter and Zeus hate me because Percy is the savior of Olympus and she "should have been treated better". Dionysus agrees with Zeus because he wants to get on zeus' good side.

My mother is the only god who doesn't hate me.

I wanted godhood and I wouldn't let Percy stop me because she wanted to stay human. Truthfully, Percy has become kind of boring. In the beginning of our relationship, Percy was much more exciting; child of Poseidon, extremely gorgeous, powerful, and popular. I know it's horrible but yes, I dated her for the fame and popularity. I knew that after the second war I would be just as popular because I was in the prophecy and I had done one of the greatest feats for a demigod. I went through the Tartarus. 

The gods notice me and I immediately get 11 glares. I quickly bow and rush to stand by my mother's throne. She looks at me disappointedly and summons a small throne for me. I sit and wait for the meeting to begin.

About ten minutes later the throne room doors open revealing 4 demigods.

Jason, Leo, frank, and...Percy!

Leo pov-

We walk into the throne room and I can't help but think about the last time I was here. I look over to Percy who has her gaze focused on a person sitting in a small throne next to Athena.

Oh Styx