When it all started

Late nights and loud noises don't bother me, crowds of people drinking don't bother me. I just don't understand why this New Year's Eve party is stressing me out so much. Maybe it's the fact I broke up with my girlfriend Ellie this week and I'm entering the new year alone.

"Vikk chill." Simon stood next to me in the corner drinking, "It's a party relax."

"Sorry I'm just stressed that's all."

"Is it your thing?" He asked, knowing how entering the new year alone upsets me, I nod, "Dude theirs loads of people here I'm sure we can find someone you like."

"I got dumped by Ellie days ago I'm not ready to go kissing the first girl I see." I take a sip of the drink Simon placed in my hand earlier.

"What about me?" I look at Simon with complete confusion on my face and he laughed, "I have no one you have no one it will be funny."

"I'm not sure Simon what if people see?" What if they don't know it's a joke?

"So what it's a joke?"

"True." I reply, it could be kinda funny and the fangirls will have something to talk about.

"So your gonna chill now and enjoy the party." He asked draining the rest of his cup.

"We have a deal." I said taking another sip.

"Make the most of your last ten minuets of 2015."

Simon went off to talk to josh while I stayed in the corner finishing the vodka   Simon gave me not long before.

10,9,8...

I look around and notice Simon walking towards me as everybody starts looking for somebody to begin the new year with.

7,6,5...

Simons standing next to me about to laugh.

4,3,2,1!

Simon bends down and pressed his lips onto mine and slowly kisses me after about 20 seconds we pull away from each other nearly crying with laughter. My fun was spoiled when I saw Ellie standing their with a evil grin on her face and a phone in her hand.

"Always knew something wasn't right with you Vikk. I never knew you were gay though." She sneered.

"It was just a joke." Simon laughed, "And it's not as if I see you with anyone. Did no one want to kiss your crusty lips?"

"I don't just go for anyone simon, I have class." She brushed her blond hair out her face, "Ta ta babes."

Me and Simon both look at each other and start laughing again.

"Your a terrible kisser." I joked,in reality he wasn't bad considering he's a guy.

"Maybe you could teach me a few things." He laughed.

"Can't wait."

************

"Do you want to get away before everyone leaves." Simon shouted over the music.

"Sure." Every since midnight me and Simon hadn't left each other's side and have been joking about the kiss with the other sidemen.

"Come on." We pushed our way up the stairs and into Simons room, "How about them kissing lessons then?"

"What?"

"Come on Vikk your a good kisser and i know I am it will be fun." I shrug my shoulders,"It don't mean anything by the way. Just a little fun."

"No strings attached?"

"None at all."

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for reading chapter one the official start of this book I hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think.

I've never really sure what to put in a authors note so I'm going to end it their.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️