I want to belive

I woke up in my own bed with the worse head ache. Struggling to sit up I just roll over and spot a glass of water next to my bed with two pills and a note. Shaking I grab the note and hold it in front of my face for a few seconds waiting for the blurry writing to come into focus. With difficultly I manage to read the distorted words.

Talk to me when your better-Simon

I think back to the night before, everything I said, everything that happened. Should I pretend I was too drunk to remember. That wasn't what I wanted... Well it sort of was.

I want to believe Simon loves me. I want to be in his arms again but I don't trust him. Everything I said last night was true. Simon is the only one who can make me feel that way.

Not Ellie, not Lachlan who has done nothing but help me but Simon.

"You should probably drink that." Simons voice breaks me from my thoughts, I look up to the door head spinning and see him standing their.

"Thanks." I mutter drinking the water along with the pills next to it.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked, "And do you remember anything that happened last night?"

"Other than the hangover I'm fine..." Making the split-second decision to tell the truth, "I do."

"And..."

"And I meant it." I mutter praying he couldn't hear me.

"I meant it when I said I love you." He took a step in my room then stopped, "Can I come and sit with you?"

I nod and he walked over and sat on the end of my bed, "I want to believe you but I can't."

"Let me prove it to you." He said, "I will do anything."

"Theirs nothing Simon I'm sorry but I don't trust you."

"Okay Vikk." He paused, "I'm sorry for everything I've done."

Authors note

So Vikk wants to believe Simon but he don't what will happen next.

It's sad to say that this may be coming to a end soon. I don't want to drag it out much longer. I could have ended it right their if I really wanted.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️